Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Eg 454

Integra Type S @ WSID

hey guys just wanted your opinion if you know what the integra type s dose down the strip for 400 metres stock standard as ill be heading out probly this wednesday... diconected the axle back and will be removing the spare tyre and deflating the front tyres for some better launching... thats how it will be setup.... cars bone stock
    hoping for a mid 14 if thats possible
    also my main question is what mph should i be expecting for a stock type s and for a mid 14 sec pass

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    thatsafrenchassnameyvonne
    you have to run full lenght exhaust at street meets otherwise they will tell you to go home unfortunately. I'm not sure what exactly they classify as full length, however if i were you I would make sure of the rules before you show up with no axle-back. if you will be taking it off in the carpark then i guess that's okay. I remember yonas telling me he tried to run a half length exhaust and they pulled him up for it after his first run. It is a bit stupid, but them's the rules.
    Last edited by hotdc2; 30-06-2009 at 05:05 AM.
    '99 Integra GSi (gone)
    '95 Integra Vti-r (drag-spec)
    '91 Cressida Grande (daily)
    MT Drag Radials, Injen CAI (dc2r) & various parts for sale:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112491

Member Array
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    Better to get a thin walled lightweight straight pipe made up which will simply bolt onto axle back flange. Cheap and easy

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg 454
    ive ran other cars with this same operation.... the stock muffler is still visible, just disconected..... thanks anyways guys
    any opinions to my thread anyone....

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    depending how good you launch and change gears you're looking around 14.8-15.0

Stock Type S are pretty slow, because they're heavy.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    mid 14's is very possible...just deflate your front tyres to about 18psi, and inflate your rears to about 45 psi...take out everything you dont need, ie floormats, empty ur glovebox, just little things like that. i saw a stock standard type s run a 14.3 so its doable...just get out there and have fun!
    183.2KW ATW
    BUILT BY DR
    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Ive achived around a 14.6 using one of my mates G-force computer thingy's but that was b4 i done intake & exhaust!

the g force computer isnt accurate
    WP: 1.03.4
    Winton: 1.30.9

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002 TeGgY View Post
    mid 14's is very possible...just deflate your front tyres to about 18psi, and inflate your rears to about 45 psi...take out everything you dont need, ie floormats, empty ur glovebox, just little things like that. i saw a stock standard type s run a 14.3 so its doable...just get out there and have fun!
    sorry this might sound liek a noob question but why would u put the fronts so low and rears so high??
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    sorry this might sound liek a noob question but why would u put the fronts so low and rears so high??
    cause its FWD

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by damienm View Post
    the g force computer isnt accurate
    I know but it gives a pretty dam good ball park figure, i done it from a stand still at the toll gates on the M5 @ liverpool.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by burak213 View Post
    cause its FWD
    lol i know that much but what does reducing the tyre pressure in the front and increasing the back actually do?
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?