Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti Auto 05

Help! jazz 05 dash kit.

I was planning to get a headunit for my 05 jazz but i was told that i need a new dash kit cos they are different. Does anyone here know or have a new or second hand dash kit.

What is that price.
    Where can i get it.

I have a 05 model vti auto jazz

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Are you talking about Double Din concole?

PM JDMYARD

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    i paid $160 for mine and can be found on ebay.
    i think JDM (one of the traders) are selling it also.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 crv n 06 jazz
    they range 150~200 seen many place as jazz is quite popular as hiko said ebay ,jdm here even stereo fitting guys can get one for u
    btw hiko nice intercooler!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti Auto 05
    Quote Originally Posted by bc143 View Post
    they range 150~200 seen many place as jazz is quite popular as hiko said ebay ,jdm here even stereo fitting guys can get one for u
    btw hiko nice intercooler!!
    I am Melbourne!

I fine a few in ebay which is cheap it around $85AUD with shipping. Would it be the same?
    One come with Radio Wire Harness, Honda Antenna Adapter and the other one dont. Don't i already have them in my current jazz?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...A1%7C72%3A1171

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...A1%7C72%3A1171

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti Auto 05
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    i paid $160 for mine and can be found on ebay.
    i think JDM (one of the traders) are selling it also.
    Thank you! Can you help with my other question too!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti Auto 05
    What stereo should i get around $300 to $400AUD???/

Cheers

if the one from ebay has no fitting issue, i will get it too coz it so much cheaper.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti Auto 05
    Quote Originally Posted by hondajazz2005 View Post
    if the one from ebay has no fitting issue, i will get it too coz it so much cheaper.
    I know so much cheaper! I dont think there is any fitting matter!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    I think you would be better to get in au, those ebay listing are USA

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    the usa din kit will not fit our Jazz as their jazz has a different curve to the dash, they look similar but the curve that follows like the glove box etc are a tad different. Just buy one from yonas @ JDMYard, one our out traders here i think they are around $220ish.

Also you will have to find a din pocket that will fit if using a single din radio (easiest to go double din if you can) otherwise you will have to hunt around for a genuine jazz din pocket from like thailand with the door, or hack up a din pocket from a 05 model civic for example (fits but you will have to fabricate up brackets to secure the pocket). None of the universal pockets are a very good fit.

hope that helps, search around theres a bit of info on this forum about this i think, also some stuff on the malay fit forums.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz vti Auto 05
    Quote Originally Posted by EGB18CT View Post
    the usa din kit will not fit our Jazz as their jazz has a different curve to the dash, they look similar but the curve that follows like the glove box etc are a tad different. Just buy one from yonas @ JDMYard, one our out traders here i think they are around $220ish.

Also you will have to find a din pocket that will fit if using a single din radio (easiest to go double din if you can) otherwise you will have to hunt around for a genuine jazz din pocket from like thailand with the door, or hack up a din pocket from a 05 model civic for example (fits but you will have to fabricate up brackets to secure the pocket). None of the universal pockets are a very good fit.

hope that helps, search around theres a bit of info on this forum about this i think, also some stuff on the malay fit forums.
    Thank. I will fine out if they will fit or not! Cos it like $80 with pocket as you can see on the website.

Cheers