Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EKI>EG4>DC2>EM1

Help with Kenwood head deck

Hey there people, i have a Kenwood KDC-MP6029.
    As i was washing my car yesertday i accidently left the key in the ignition powered on and ended up with a flat battery..It seems that the power shortage caused my Kenwood head deck to reset it self and now its asking for the 'CODE'.
    I read the instruction manual oand it seems that im supposed to have the "audio passport: which is the code to unlock the player for security purposes but unfortunately the deck came with the cat when i bought it about 3 weeks ago.
    So im asking If anyone else has the same model head deck(KDC-MP6029) and could kindly give me thier 'audio passport'. It would be much appreciated as i dont really have the money to fund for a new head deck as im a full time student.
    Alternatively, any suggestions on how to retrieve this ' audio passport' would be much appreciated as ive tried everything from gooogle to calling kenwood up by they either never answer, or say that theyll call me back but never do.

Thanks guys any help would be great!!

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    the best is call the previous owner and ask whether he/she remember the CODE . . .

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED9 b18cR crx
    my kenwood did something like that so i just pulled it out from the clip, started the car then turned it off and put the head unit back in