Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DMC-12
    560 is reasonable. Eibach when bought locally in the US is about 300 AU. so just imagine the 260 is the international shipping price..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Carshine is charging 300 bucks to install the pro-kit springs, any suggestions for a cheaper place?

Member Array
    Car:
    DMC-12
    pm seeker motorsport or AKmotorworks. they are traders here. they have a workshop and they should be able to install springs.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Makes no sense because your N+ with 12kg F and 6kg R spring rates are stiffer than my Flex's 10kg F and 6kg R spring rates and is softer than Tony's suspension because his suspension feels softer than my Flex! (mind is spinning from making this post)
    Dude is your Flex the same as Darren's Flex?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by .QD View Post
    Dude is your Flex the same as Darren's Flex?
    Different design but same F10/R6.

Last time aaron drove my car he said it feels stiffer than his flex and rides differently, when damper was only 10/8 or so.

For some reason i find the N+ really soft...compared to flex/monoflex by alot.
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 21-07-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    Different design but same F10/R6.

Last time aaron drove my car he said it feels stiffer than his flex and rides differently, when damper was only 10/8 or so.

For some reason i find the N+ really soft...compared to flex/monoflex by alot.
    That's what I mean. Going by specs on paper is kinda different to actually comparing two cars with Flex/Monoflex and N+.

My N+ is luxuriously comfy compared to yours at the same damper setting.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Damper has very little to do with it i reckon, if you had the same settings.

I think the main thing that made the biggest difference was the spring on the assembly, i think the tein ones were more compressed and shorter in size. Thus the stiffer ride.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9