Religious service maintenance

hi guys,

do you regular service your jazz every 6 months/every 10000kms?

Is it with Honda or other service center?

Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Yep sure do, every 6 months by Southside Honda. Car does less than 10,000km a year as I only really use it to run around the burbs after work or the occasional weekend drive. So it's probably serviced every 5k
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)

I have had mine 5 years and clocked up 140,000 kms. I have always had my car serviced at Honda every 10,000 kms and this car has never missed a beat. Sure the servicing costs alot at Honda but I plan on keeping this car until 400,000 kms and I want to keep it as good as possible. I got 92,000 kms out of a set of original tyres and 105,000 kms out of a set of front brake pads. I can't fault my jazz for reliability.

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Were the original tyres Yokohama Aspecs??

Man....if mine can reach 90k I'll be stoked
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)

They were Bridgestone Protenzas (not sure if they are manufacturing them any more). Spent alot of money on the replacement tyres and they are wearing very well. I got them replaced with exactley the same tyre as the car had new.

The majority of my driving is at 100 to 110 km/h 30kms to work and back on a straight highway. Very few corners. Not sure if this makes a difference to tyre wear or not...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1
    I serviced every 5k at my local mechanic, cost around 100 each time, but the engine still in very good condition.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    You guys with Jazz's out of warranty really should learn to do your own oil changes etc. The Jazz is a snack to work on ( barring fuel filter changes ).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi
    Every 10,000 at the dealer. Leased car so I don't pay.