Newcomer Array
    Car:
    NH538 EGIV

Cel while driving - ecu code 43

Hi,

Before this issue i had issue where coming to a stop the car stalled and was unable to start - it would crank but not turn over. Plugs had no spark so id assume it was a dizzy problem. A mate had a spare and whilst in the middle of changing dizzy's, he asked if i had checked the fuse's -_-;; one blown fuse. Replaced fuse, bolted dizzy back on and motor now turns over.

Now, I'm experiencing an issue where my CEL (Check Engine Light) would appear whilst in the middle of driving. It starts fine, it drives/idles fine, power delivery is still there i think - not jerky or sluggish. When I pulled over to a complete stop, turn off then start the car again CEL would be gone but again appear later whilst driving.

I've came across bennjamins DIY ECU Check - it gives me a CODE 43. From what I've been able to find on the net, this is a defective or malfunctioning fuel supply system.

Fuel consumption is now worst, 40Litre tank would now only travel about 400kms (before 500kms+)

Is there any ideas/suggestions to fix this issue?
    Last edited by SHIBITSUKU; 29-07-2009 at 04:21 AM.
    ---------->