Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cbr250rr , DC5R

Radiator for EG with Bseries

Hey guys, any places where i can get a decent radiator for an EG with B18c or does this have to be custom made ?

thanks

Member Array
    you dont need a custom one, i believe u can use the itr one ?

only thing is u need to custom make some kind of bracket to hold it in place at the top as its alot bigger/longer.
    Last edited by kcokla; 30-07-2009 at 03:32 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    You'll need to have the lower bottom brackets modified/chopped, as well as an additional bracket or two added.

Then you'll need custom brackets for the top (not 100% necessary with the bottom brackets/radiator hoses holding it in place).

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    If you don't have an dc2 radiator or don't want to go through the hassles of modifying one to fit you can just get a EG6, EK4, or Del Sol CRX ( EG2? ) to swap over in place of your stock one.

Otherwise you can get an aftermarket half size radiator like Koyo, Mishimoto, or non name ebay brands to fit in place.

Really depends on your budget and what you want to do with the car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cbr250rr , DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    If you don't have an dc2 radiator or don't want to go through the hassles of modifying one to fit you can just get a EG6, EK4, or Del Sol CRX ( EG2? ) to swap over in place of your stock one.

Otherwise you can get an aftermarket half size radiator like Koyo, Mishimoto, or non name ebay brands to fit in place.

Really depends on your budget and what you want to do with the car.

Thanks, is there any clearance issues with A/C or anything with using an EK4 or del sol crx?

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney Buses
    they are half size radiator as well. So there shouldn't be any clearance issue for your A/C condensor
    Rep me if you think it is mechanically sound

Member Array
    Car:
    B16A EG Civic
    I use a half-size aluminium radiator. Does a very good job and bolts straight in. Check the traders section.