Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/Elise111
    Quote Originally Posted by JAP-S2K View Post
    Hopefully not the one with buddy clubs
    pmed...
    What a Three Seventy Z!

anyway did you ask what kinda accident history was the car involve in? 27K for a 99" seems kinda overpriced especially if it is a repairable write off.

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    mate.i went to the acutions and picked up a blue 2000 model s2000 that had only done 118,000kms and it had the OEM front lip, side skirts and rear lip spoiler.
    i picked it up for $22,450 and it was a repo'd finance car.
    serviced by honda every 10,000kms and has all the books and everything. 27k 4 a silver s2...is stupid..and it being a repairable write off. go away form it.
    be patient bcuz there are plenty more good s2000s out there...in better colours lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Yea, i'm gonna skip on that one completly. BTW, tamay_s2k, you said you got yours from the auction as a repo, could you let me know where and how you got yours. I'm interested in looking at every available avenue atm.

patsdc2 : Apparently there was a crash on the left door. I had a good look at it and has been done up nicely and the paint job was good too. The inside was missing clips, but yea, i just checked carsales again today and prices seem to be dropping slowly. I guess it's hard to sell a car now.
    Buy the car and not the colour

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    goodluck Oinking! hope you find a white one.. i think thats the dream for alot of us out there! starting from today im gonna save up for a s2k for my 25th bday coz insurance would be crazy if im any younger then 25! 370days to go! i might try to convince my mate to sell me his 99' s2k. its in pretty good nick.. only done 106k kms so far!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by shinji112 View Post
    goodluck Oinking! hope you find a white one.. i think thats the dream for alot of us out there! starting from today im gonna save up for a s2k for my 25th bday coz insurance would be crazy if im any younger then 25! 370days to go! i might try to convince my mate to sell me his 99' s2k. its in pretty good nick.. only done 106k kms so far!
    LoL, i'm doing the exact same thing. Getting my s2k for my 25th, this nov ;D Oh and advanced best wishes for your birthday in 5 days
    Buy the car and not the colour

Member Array
    Car:
    k24 crx 12.103@111.50mph
    i maybe selling my white s2000 soon... btw im 20 and insurance aint that much at all..

lol
    12.103@111mph