H emblem on steering wheel for 2005 VTi Jazz

Hi guys,

My missus just bought Honda Jazz 2005, the H emblem is worn off, the paint flakie and pealing so I want to fix it.

IS there a replacement H that I could buy? or is it easier to take the H off from the steering wheel (if possible) and paint it over?

you should be able to get one from the dealership, if not you can always try the wreckers although they would be hesitant in selling out a badge on it's own more likely you would have to purchase the steering wheel, of course ebay would also be an option. The badge is just glued on from memory so you should be able to remove it by using a hairdryer to loosen the glue.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    hey mate,
    im a honda tech at a dealer in adelaide and we've had alot of the same problem.
    in the end the only way you can replace the badge is bu replacing the air because it is part of it.
    unfortunately you cant by the badges seperate. genuine anyway. maybe aftermarket.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    GD3
    hey man,
    you can buy a replacement steering wheel badge from here http://decaldude.net/ when it's back up in a few weeks.
    he's selling a red type r like badge