Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fo55il View Post
    i wish i was born white,
    ? Cause Caucasians who drive around in their 180/skyline etc don't get defected. Go to the other forums and read up. Everyone with modded cars are being targeted these days due to idiots in their modded cars racing and killing themselves.

Unfortunately modded cars are a target as they stand out!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    ? Cause Caucasians who drive around in their 180/skyline etc don't get defected. Go to the other forums and read up.
    hahahahhahaha, Truth be told, you get raped because you're white.

If you go to Other forums you will see this.

SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    hahahahhahaha, Truth be told, you get raped because you're white.

If you go to Other forums you will see this.

LOL!!! Llyod, when did you become a model?

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    ? Cause Caucasians who drive around in their 180/skyline etc don't get defected. Go to the other forums and read up. Everyone with modded cars are being targeted these days due to idiots in their modded cars racing and killing themselves.

Unfortunately modded cars are a target as they stand out!
    i wish i was born caucasian in a 180

i think the sarcasm slipped passed

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    last night on the way to a family function in Footscray was travelling on racecourse road at about 6:40pm, came to the roundabout where you can either turn to go to Footscray (Ballarat rd) or continue to Newmarket, when all of a sudden a Booze Bus decides to cut me off in the roundabout where the trams cross! I was shocked, i could have easily T-Boned it, and if i was in a shittier car i would have. It would have been interesting to see how much it would have been covered up if it did make it to the news.

I was shocked and it resulted in me saying, 'you don't need to be an idiot under the influence these days to be an idiot on the roads, just look at this fine example'. Hopefully karma would prevail and knock some sence into every cop that was sitting in that booze bus travelling to their next 'hot spot'.

Another fine example of cops being 'hoons' on the road - just take a daily drive and sit out side of the tullamarine cop, dog squad and driver training venue (mickleham rd) - numerous times there have been 3-4 cops in a car (some i believe could be trainees) weaving in and out of traffic at speeds between 100-120km/h on public roads, to what looks like they may be on their way to other venues (always seem to go past mickleham don't know whats there), but the things is, yes they may not need sirens and bla bla on all the time, but i believe they are manditory when other cars are in close proximity on the road for call outs.

Seeing all this this has left a very very sour taste in my mouth, but then again i would be making all this up as i wouldn't be a credible source and be regarded as a whistle blower.

These days I don't bother with the news and media or even government any more, just keep to myself, pick out bits that i want and think is true, do my own little analysis and move on with life, the more attention they all get, the worse it will get for all of us, there are already too many people with rocks in their heads tagging along with the bandwagons, thus it wouldn't matter what government leaders get elected any more - they are all the same, just like management at a job - if they don't preform and make money, they are next out, just like the gov, don't preform and make money, they don't get elected and the 'leader' don't get a bigger pay packet.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1 mother****er
    Quote Originally Posted by DNYALL View Post
    Hmm anyone have a link to this vsi08 book or whatever it is? is it a list of guidlines or something. hmm i have never heard of it...
    yeah, vehicle standards information.

vsi08 is the guide to modification and pretty much states what you can and cant do to modify your car.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I really love reading ya posts of late EGB18CT! Keep up the good thinking champ!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    A black one
    man this scares me, but as beez says coast cops seem pretty nice.
    Anyone selling a black ek1 facelift Hood (OEM)?? PM ME

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    man this scares me, but as beez says coast cops seem pretty nice.
    Yeah,they are just following orders.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwillz View Post
    man then im lucky
    i dont have very many pts left.

why do some ppl get no fine and some get fines.
    just how the cop feels?
    Cause they judge you by how you look and talk.

Quote Originally Posted by EGB18CT View Post
    last night on the way to a family function in Footscray was travelling on racecourse road at about 6:40pm, came to the roundabout where you can either turn to go to Footscray (Ballarat rd) or continue to Newmarket, when all of a sudden a Booze Bus decides to cut me off in the roundabout where the trams cross! I was shocked, i could have easily T-Boned it, and if i was in a shittier car i would have. It would have been interesting to see how much it would have been covered up if it did make it to the news.

I was shocked and it resulted in me saying, 'you don't need to be an idiot under the influence these days to be an idiot on the roads, just look at this fine example'. Hopefully karma would prevail and knock some sence into every cop that was sitting in that booze bus travelling to their next 'hot spot'.

Another fine example of cops being 'hoons' on the road - just take a daily drive and sit out side of the tullamarine cop, dog squad and driver training venue (mickleham rd) - numerous times there have been 3-4 cops in a car (some i believe could be trainees) weaving in and out of traffic at speeds between 100-120km/h on public roads, to what looks like they may be on their way to other venues (always seem to go past mickleham don't know whats there), but the things is, yes they may not need sirens and bla bla on all the time, but i believe they are manditory when other cars are in close proximity on the road for call outs.

Seeing all this this has left a very very sour taste in my mouth, but then again i would be making all this up as i wouldn't be a credible source and be regarded as a whistle blower.

These days I don't bother with the news and media or even government any more, just keep to myself, pick out bits that i want and think is true, do my own little analysis and move on with life, the more attention they all get, the worse it will get for all of us, there are already too many people with rocks in their heads tagging along with the bandwagons, thus it wouldn't matter what government leaders get elected any more - they are all the same, just like management at a job - if they don't preform and make money, they are next out, just like the gov, don't preform and make money, they don't get elected and the 'leader' don't get a bigger pay packet.
    yeh rofl, imagine you did touch the booze bus.
    then all the tax payers money will be going to cover up the story.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by tmy View Post
    Did it happen this morning, under this stupid new law?
    RTA rule VS150 has been put on hold

The press release:

NSW MINISTER FOR ROADS MICHAEL DALEY MP
    N E W S R E L E A S E

MINISTER AGREES TO FURTHER CONSULTATION ON CAR MODIFICATION LAWS
    Wednesday 29 July 2009

Minister for Roads Michael Daley today met with representatives from the 4WD communityand car industry who asked for the introduction of proposed vehicle modification rules to be delayed and for more time to consult.

Mr Daley said he agreed to put the rule changes on hold and that more consultation was needed following the meeting.

Ive listened to feedback from the industry and the community, and have agreed to set up a working party to look more closely at how we are going to address this road safety issue, he said.

All of those who attended todays meeting agreed that safety is paramount and that unsafe modifications of vehicles do need be stamped out.

The working group will include representatives from the NSW Centre for Road Safety,

Four Wheel Drive NSW-ACT, Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association, the Australian 4WD Industry Council as well as other agencies and experts, Mr Daley said.

Executive Director of Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association Stuart Charity said this was a terrific outcome.

Were passionate about road safety and we understand the intent of the regulation is to make the roads safer he said.

Were looking forward to working towards a practical solution that meets road safety objectives while also taking industry views into account, Mr Charity said.

Greg Redfern from Four Wheel Drive NSW-ACT also welcomed the outcome and said the working group would have their full support.

We want to eliminate unsafe practices in the driving community and well work with the government to make sure these new regulations meet those objectives without any adverse consequences for the motoring community at large, he said.

We all agree that there is no place for extreme and illegal modifications, but the clubs in our association follow a strict code of conduct and ethics, and we want to make sure theyre not punished, Mr Redfern said.

183.2KW ATW
    BUILT BY DR
    Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Member Array
    Car:
    nuggetR
    i wanna be a copper. str8 out have every intention 2 go to goulbourn and become a nsw police officer... however i wouldnt screw over young ppl for nothing becoz i will always remember being young n being screwed for stupid shit. i have met alot of cops having gone on this goulbourn work experience kinda job day thing with the police and being on a busload of cops lol i askd em waat kinda things they let go and wat they book for.

most replied depends on the driver if he has attitude or not... true story