Civic
    at least let down his tyres
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Mazda 323 SP20
    or just pull the screw he already has in one of them out
    yay! dammit i wish i had the backbone to do as i say ....
    Past Ride: Honda EG Civic '93 - Hoonda!
    Current Ride: Mazda 323 SP20 - Butters

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    integra
    maybe ur number plate is to recognizable if u know what i mean?? cause u put it on myspace etc etc and "boo it" isnt a hard one to forget..agree with jeffrey maybe a change of number plates??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    92 Prelude
    the reason is JEALOUSY............thats it only reason

Member Array
    Car:
    EF6/EF7/EG2/DC2R
    Guys please keep the suggested violence out of the thread or it will be closed (the boys in blue do read the forum), BOO IT give the cops the details of the suspected offenders and contact your insurance with the same details you give the cops.
    Hope you dont have any more trouble.
    If you can't be a good example -
    - then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1999 EM1
    man that fully sucks...lets hunt these haters down, and sacrifice them on ozhonda :@

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Mazda 323 SP20
    Quote Originally Posted by blakee View Post
    maybe ur number plate is to recognizable if u know what i mean?? cause u put it on myspace etc etc and "boo it" isnt a hard one to forget..agree with jeffrey maybe a change of number plates??
    My car was known as mine before I even put the plates on it let alone put it on the internet. I know who did it, I know their reasoning and thats final.

Quote Originally Posted by tec it View Post
    the reason is JEALOUSY............thats it only reason
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by whtteg View Post
    Guys please keep the suggested violence out of the thread or it will be closed (the boys in blue do read the forum), BOO IT give the cops the details of the suspected offenders and contact your insurance with the same details you give the cops.
    Hope you dont have any more trouble.
    Sorry, its jut upsetting to know that someone who would die if this was done to their car has done it to mine. I am [as stated] not one to be this aggressive towards people but in this situation they have touched something I worked extremely hard to have let alone keep in such condition. This is not fair on me as I have not provoked this at any stage.

Honestly what will the cops do.... Im a small girl not even tall enough to see over a counter let alone provoke this happening. They will just make me sit there for 3 - 4 hours of my life and tell me its all okay and they will do something about it but nothing will ever get done as i have no concret proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Anwyl View Post
    man that fully sucks...lets hunt these haters down, and sacrifice them on ozhonda :@

Quote Originally Posted by BOO IT View Post
    pitty im too much of a sook to do anything to him or his car. I unlike him have respect for other peoples pride and joy, let alone myself. I shall never lower myself to his level of immaturity
    Thats exactly it, its simply petty getting involved

You just have to believe in karma. The offender's day will come eventually.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    What a low act.. some people have no respect. If they have a beef, they should approach u face 2 face, not take it out on ur car.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Vti-R
    Yeah my poor EK got it's rear wiper bent arounds and f'ed one night outside a mates... I swear there's a couple dings I never noticed before... So disrespectful, I would never trash a car, they can't fight back...

Member Array
    Car:
    99 civic ek1
    it would be awesome if they could fight back though lol, transformerz style. It's pathetic how people do that to another one's property, but karma will get them sooner or later.
    Me5t1za= chicka

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Mazda 323 SP20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    What a low act.. some people have no respect. If they have a beef, they should approach u face 2 face, not take it out on ur car.
    Hes too much of a pussy to approch me.. he went up to security to check weather he was on cctv so he could act innocent if they didnt get anything... but im not stupid. Anyone study criminology? wanna dust my car for a shoe print hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by 98vtir View Post
    Yeah my poor EK got it's rear wiper bent arounds and f'ed one night outside a mates... I swear there's a couple dings I never noticed before... So disrespectful, I would never trash a car, they can't fight back...
    I could also never do something to anyones car no matter the curcumstance or issue... id rather confront them face to face and go hey look asshole i dont like this that this or that! fix it or leave me alone! Im VERY anal when it comes to my car!

Quote Originally Posted by me5t1za View Post
    it would be awesome if they could fight back though lol, transformerz style. It's pathetic how people do that to another one's property, but karma will get them sooner or later.
    My car would kick subaru behind because i treat my car with respect! as I do everyone and anyone that has not done anything to hurt me or my car or anyone close to me!