OK, so I have a brand new Honda Civic Vti. I know this isn't the grandest Civic, but the Hatch is horrible on the Aussie Type-r. I am going to be doing some major modifications to it and am not worried about my warranty going out the window.

Body- I have purchased a Full Mugen RR body kit to resemble the new civic mugen's from japan, The wheels are 19" Jet chrome's.The car itself is pearlescent black but i am thinking of eventually changing this, I have the red race badges and have already purchased all the necessary Mugen RR badges for the car, so that is not a worry. My question is what parts of the car can i legally get away with converting to carbon fibre?

Under Hood- Obviously this isnt the most powerful engine, but i would definately love to add a turbo kit to the car, or whatever I need do to absolutely maximise the power. Can anyone suggest any turbo kits that would work with this model or any other suitable engine upgrades. I have also Changed it to twin sports exhaust, quite like the Mugen.

Interior- I have had this all redone to match the color scheme of the type-r, But in leather, Black seats with red middle panelling.

This car is a daily driver, But as this is the car that I am passionate about, you could say it is this man's 'chariot' any suggestions from anyone to get absolute aftermarket peak performance out of this baby would be appreciated beyond measure.

Cheers,
The Kidd