Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by jords View Post
    Back on topic.....Well done guys,

How was your drive Jimmy?
    Wasnt too bad man. Only manage a 1.49.5 which i was happy with as i set a goal for sub 50's. First session put me off as i went off turn 4 then miss a gear, fastest time was like 1.57. Wasnt concentrating at all.
    Sat out for 2 session studying the track LOL then got back in the car and done the fast time.

I've only done 10-15lap @ EC so its not too bad

Account Disabled Array
    Its funny how its the same people that seems to be stirring the pot

Look i won't say much now, but wait until this season is over

Yeah ok, our car doesnt technically qualifies for 3J IPRA rules (No Shit! we need the obvious, a ROLL CAGE) but the car certainly applies to 3J Supersprints rules.

And No Greg, no one is noticing us for the wrong reason. Its only a small group of you guys. You know who you are. Our car has been one that stands out in the paddock at every Supersprint event. We are collecting some Outright points (top 10 position out of 110 entrants) at every event in which many have tried. Talk to anyone in the paddock and see what their views are on our CAR and the TEAM!

For all the HATERS, grow UP!

and also leading the JSCC Circuit Racing Championship by 11 points
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    Benson, you will not drag me into this.
    I merely stated what i have noticed happening around the padock at state events. People are COMING TO ME to bitch and moan about your team and it's arrogance and blatant flaunting of rule breaches.
    LET ME BE CLEAR HERE....
    I don't care what you do. I also tell these people the same.
    I simply offered a bit of FRIENDLY advice because you guys are young and might not realize some of the bridges that you are damaging, bridges you will need to rebuild if you ever come over to IPRA racing.
    Please feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss further

Regards Greg..
    "Understeer you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    and also leading the JSCC Circuit Racing Championship by 11 points
    Hell yeah. Great News for JSCC

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    BYP Civic wont cross that bridge to IPRA U2L. Car looks to nice to get bang up haha.

Mayb you IPRA lads should come to Supersprint and have a few squirts at it. See how it stacks up aye.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    SLAZ....
    What I'm referring to as SPAM has nothing to do you YOUR LEGITIMATE CONSTRUCTIVE questioning of the car in question.
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    All this talk is rubbish. Great times put down by people who are passionate about going fast. That's good enough for me.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Some pictures. Photographer "Time" on clubtir.

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by 82911 View Post
    Benson, you will not drag me into this.
    I merely stated what i have noticed happening around the padock at state events. People are COMING TO ME to bitch and moan about your team and it's arrogance and blatant flaunting of rule breaches.
    LET ME BE CLEAR HERE....
    I don't care what you do. I also tell these people the same.
    I simply offered a bit of FRIENDLY advice because you guys are young and might not realize some of the bridges that you are damaging, bridges you will need to rebuild if you ever come over to IPRA racing.
    Please feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss further

Regards Greg..
    Thats funny Greg. Why are we noticed when we don't even compete, let alone watch a single State IPRA round?. You guys need to ease up abit, getting a little to defensive because you guys are doing IPRA which is meant to be the next bigger step in Motorsport.

If you guys do attend a SUPERSPRINT Round you would see that its creating more attention in the community. More more cars are coming out which is great exposure for the organiser of Supersprints.

Its quite flattering to know that news of the car performance is getting around the community.

Not quite sure why people would bitch and moan about our team and it's arrogance and blatant flaunting of rule breaches. Can you please SIR point out whats wrong with our car and where it breaches the rule?

The bitching and moan, hmm i think im putting that down to just plain jealousy. Jealous is a sense why our car is so quick compared to all other decked out Honda? It's a small Honda community, so yes i know whats news and whats floating around out there. People tell us we are quick and impressed with the car.

And Yes as Jimmy said, if there is a tension between us and other teams or workshops, so be it. We have nothing to prove and our result speak for themselves. Our car will NEVER be an IPRA car. Its solely built for time attack in its respected class and comply with the rules associated. So if the bridges are broken, who cares. Even if we decide to compete in IPRA with another car, i know what i will be doing

Member Array
    Car:
    Mazda 3
    i was gona come down to spectate and take some snaps.. but got caught up with something else

congrats on the times and all. might see you at the next round

i'll open a can of worms.....does this car need a bore and stroke check to make sure its 2lt before a trophy gets handed out??!!

hahaha