Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    I also check the price of shift knob surround and the bonnet protector, they cost $3x and $5x (staff price!! in Southside Honda, Brisbane) so cheap~!

i wanna change the shift knob surround to the grey colour, but i don't know how to take the shift knob out!!

I may get the bonnet protector later!! but i don't know do i need to drill some holds on the bonnet in order to fit the protector or not! it no need, i will buy it!!
    Last edited by DavidLing; 12-11-2004 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLing
    I also check the price of shift knob surround and the bonnet protector, they cost $3x and $5x (staff price!! in Southside Honda, Brisbane) so cheap~!

i wanna change the shift knob surround to the grey colour, but i don't know how to take the shift knob out!!

shift knob surround??? what?

I certainly can ask them for discount but they also certainly have computer record of whom bought car from them....haha!! Good on you, man! Finally, you got something you've been dreaming of....but you serious about the bonnet protector and shift knob surrounding??

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by terris08
    I certainly can ask them for discount but they also certainly have computer record of whom bought car from them....haha!! Good on you, man! Finally, you got something you've been dreaming of....but you serious about the bonnet protector and shift knob surrounding??
    They didn't check the computer to confirm that i bought my car form them or not! ha ha!! when i arrived there, i went to the dealer, but not to the parts department, and then told him that i wanna buy parts and want discount. He just rang to parts department stright away and told them to give me discount on any parts without checking any things!!

yes! the only think i can do is changing the looking!

As u know that i am drving GLi, even i install more stuff to imporve the car preformance, it won't help much because of the weakness of the 1.3L engine!
    Last edited by DavidLing; 12-11-2004 at 10:52 PM.

Just a piece of plastic ring sticking onto the surrounding of the automatic shift knob.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    shift knob surround:

My GLi original one is black in colour!!

ic~

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    i'm going to demand staff price when i take my car in for my 5000km service. damn so cheap....fark they could have sold it to me at cost when i was buying the car, damn it
    "When the christmas light drops the b***sh*t
    stops"
    04 Jazz VTI-S
    99 WRX
    97 Lancer MR

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Catcha
    i'm going to demand staff price when i take my car in for my 5000km service. damn so cheap....fark they could have sold it to me at cost when i was buying the car, damn it
    When u ask for a discount, they usually will give u and tell u that is a cost pirce. but acutally they have another price is called NET price, which is lower then the cost price!!

As i said b4, when i look at the invoice, it listed the Net price of the Window visor is $69 (before GST).

So, next time, as for the NET price!! ha ha!!!

What colour will you get??
    Actually, you don't have to take the shift knob off to fit the surrounding on. As I said in my last post that you just have to stick it on.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by terris08
    What colour will you get??
    Actually, you don't have to take the shift knob off to fit the surrounding on. As I said in my last post that you just have to stick it on.
    i wanna get the Grey one!

No, u have to take the knob off first, coz' the surround is in one piece, the gap on the surround is not big enough to pass through the knob!!

I am not sure whether the facelift Jazz will have a whole new set of accessories, if they do may be this can explain why Honda dealers are throwing away their old stocks. I just know that the bodykit will be different from the current Jazz model.