Car:
    DC5 TYPE R
    lmao...
    rep if helped

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Quote Originally Posted by Boodie View Post
    yea i may have asked a yes no question but it doesn't take a f ucking genius to write a bit more info, everyone else seemed to manage. chi was helpful, but you on the other hand mate didnt bring anything to the table. why the f uck did you enter this thread anyway mate just shows you know nothing, and you called me the dumb f uck!
    i believe the 5 rep blocks under my name carry more sway than the shit you peddled in this thread.

the point is, young one, that if you are going to ask a question, detail what type of response you want.

for example, "do tyres go on alloy wheels" is a yes/no question, this is what you asked.

What you really needed to do was be more specific. like "do 235/50/R15 tyres fit on 18 inch P1's" is a different ballgame altogether. anyone with half a brain would know this.

So to spell it out for you the best way for you to frame your question is.

Dear yourfather and other esteemed members of ozhonda, please forgive me for newfaggotry and my inability to search.

I have a 1996 VTi-R Integra that I want to make into a Fake Type-R, would you kindly tell me whether or not an Airbag Type-R steering wheel will fit on my VTi-R.

Thanks in advance,

and then you write your name.

you should be thankful to me for teaching you such an important lesson, and for free too...
    Last edited by yourfather; 26-08-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    i believe the 5 rep blocks under my name carry more sway than the shit you peddled in this thread.

the point is, young one, that if you are going to ask a question, detail what type of response you want.

for example, "do tyres go on alloy wheels" is a yes/no question, this is what you asked.

What you really needed to do was be more specific. like "do 235/50/R15 tyres fit on 18 inch P1's" is a different ballgame altogether. anyone with half a brain would know this.

Dear yourfather and other esteemed members of ozhonda, please forgive me for newfaggotry and my inability to search.

I have a 1996 VTi-R Integra that I want to make into a Fake Type-R, would you kindly tell me whether or not an Airbag Type-R steering wheel will fit on my VTi-R.

Thanks in advance,

you should be thankful to me for teaching you such an important lesson, and for free too...
    *Clap, clap, clap*

Rep +1

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    will a type R DC2 steering wheel fit in a VTI-R DC2?

no it wont.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

your father you are seriously f ucked! im just after some help mate and by the sound of it you need as much as you can get. i was after a bit more info than just yea it'll fit. i didnt ask that chi to help so you can just f uck off.

thanks everyone else for ya help!
    you idiot, you ****ing dimwit.

you asked a really basic question and you got a basic answer.

If you wanted more elaboration, then your question should have been more detailed.

Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post

Thanks in advance,

+2

Boodie got owned.

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    Come on fellas try to keep on topic. I know i didn't start this thread but i would like help with issue. Lets not make this thread worse than it already is.

Anyways took a couple of pics of the connections of the steering i got;

So yeah what would i have to do to get this steering i have fit onto my '94 DC2? Is the connection the same as the OEM '94 VTIR steering wheel?

don't worry about the connectors.

as long as it has the same number of wires and you know which wire goes to which, then you can join them in any which way you please.