Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Amuse S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    ^^

South Brisbane hey?

Where abouts are you from?

I am in Sunnybank Hills, ha i was asking you about the roof you have got but i end up change robbins one.
    wheel weights? HERE

Newcomer Array
    did anyone buy the ez or tobbins tops with rear glass window and is it come with the clips?

hey guys gna order an EZ top aswel. just to confirm the canvas top is the 'stayfast cloth'?

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 [vte-33c], S2000 AP1
    omg they wont talk to you and give you a quote if your not a motor trimmer ..

they dont sell it to the public

http://www.nolans.com.au/pages/conta...es--sydney.php

yeh i know i called them up a few weeks back. they just told me to give sydney motor trim a call.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by L-Plates View Post
    yeh i know i called them up a few weeks back. they just told me to give sydney motor trim a call.
    I called Nolan and said i was a trimmer. got quoted 1400 for a stayfast with glass and defroster. what a jib. online is the way to go.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Why do you want to buy 'in SYD not online'? Either way I expect it'll be coming from the US and you'll be paying for shipping. It's just whether or not you pay a premium on the shipping or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    Why do you want to buy 'in SYD not online'? Either way I expect it'll be coming from the US and you'll be paying for shipping. It's just whether or not you pay a premium on the shipping or not.
    they have a melbourne branch lol. i called the melb store. if you buy the same online it'll be 700 or so for Robins and 500 or so for EZ on plus 164 for shipping. comes alot cheaper than 1400 or so for one from here. that's more than half the installation cost saved.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    What intal cost? DIY :P

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    did u wanna install mine for me im gettin my shipped as we speak n how much r we looking at for installation btw
    cheers

i just got mine yesterday. cost me around 700 all up landed. really cbf installing it though. HA!
    + xtat1k

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ducbui91 View Post
    did u wanna install mine for me im gettin my shipped as we speak n how much r we looking at for installation btw
    cheers
    I would contact Ferrari on this forum if you're looking for cheaper installation than what others charge. I wouldn't wanna be liable for any damages it may cause. But tell you what, this was the biggest & first thing I have done to my S. I was really contemplating if I should pay someone to get it done professionally or give it a shot myself. Long story short, I did it with the help of my old man, and took us 8 hours of tears and sweat (as it was hot summer January), and finally got it done. If you wanna give it a shot yourself, let me know and ill try to find the links I had from s2ki and the manual to make it easier for u.

Cheers