Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: S2000 AusMeet09

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Zico Says:

drive from sydney to coffs harbour is about 6 hours..

unless you guys wanan come up to sydney. stay for abit. relax . and meet up with a few of us then head to coffs harbour then ??

lol i can only accomodate vyets gf.. and maybe vyet can sleep in the backyard.. LOL
    | S h o o t i n g S t a r |

The event has also been featured in the latest Autosalon magazine, page twenty something from memory.

Guys, If you are a bit daunted with the task I would suggest some of the Melb folks leave a bit early, I for one will be happy to put up as many people the night before at my place.. provided you dont mind bringing your own sleeping bags etc
    Last edited by fangske; 17-08-2009 at 02:13 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 honda s2000 import
    I will come for sure if we get good numbers. I am in Port Macquarie so under 2hrs for me :-)

Member Array
    Car:
    Amuse S2000 AP1
    I drive my s2k from Melbourne to Brisbane when i bought it in Melbourne..in 1 and 1/2 day!!!

THIS IS LOVE!!!
    wheel weights? HERE

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    G'day guys,

Just a reminder that registration closes soon on Wednesday September 23 - that's less than two weeks away. So get cracking on the rego!

If you're from the Brisbane/Gold Coast area and you are keen to come, let me know - I'm part of the organising committee and will be coordinating the convoy down from Brisbane. I'll provide you with some more details about the Brisbane convoy.

This should be a great event, so hopefully we can get several S2000s to celebrate 10 years of S2000.

Mike

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    We are coming !!! Any excuse to open up my S2k's throat for a good old growl.

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 honda s2000 import
    What kinda numbers do we have so far?
    So just register on one of those links?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    This is the link for Reg.

http://www.s2000ausmeet.org/rego.taf

Registration closes in 1 week.

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 honda s2000 import
    Any chance i can meet with convoy from south of Port Macquaire?
    I am seriously considering.
    Looks about 26 registered so far?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Not sure what the Sydney group have organised, but I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem joining their convoy.

wow i hope this is on next year maybe a week before or after what is planned this year i have my bros 19th and my gfs dads 50th and her uncles bday too that weekend to top it off im broke atm and iv just baught a house lol so next year im in for sure
    "HONDA ADVISES THAT YOU PLEASE REMAIN SEATED DURING THIS FLIGHT, AS UN EXPECTED VVVVVVTEC!!! MAY CAUSE INJURY"