Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Sedan
    Hey rey2009, the easiest way not to snap it is have time on your hands.
    How i did it without snapping the clip, is under the dash, follow the air con line (should be blue from memory) down to the box that actually changes it from hot to cold etc. then carefully but forcefully (makes sense huh) under the clip, shouldnt be too hard, then from there you will have some slack on the cable that connects to the climate control, then dont be afraid to bend it a little to get it out, then just reverse.
    Might not be the best explaination, as im short on time atm, but i hope that helps sorry to nathan that i didnt type this earlier if it may have helped :S
    Any more questions dont be afraid to pm me been doing my eg interior, know how most of it all works, sorta haha
    Mod.
    Not putting miles on your built cars is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9, 93 EG4
    i snapped that clip too, on the bottom of the unit.. it was after i did the diy when i went in to change my bulbs to leds
    i just bought a new one of another ozhonda member, you could always see if any local wreckers have a replacement
    got gay k?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94' eg sedan
    nice work

going to do this to my car this weekend btw did you buy all the parts from one shop?
    looks heaps nice

cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EG5
    Quote Originally Posted by NA_d15b7 View Post
    nice work

going to do this to my car this weekend btw did you buy all the parts from one shop?
    looks heaps nice

cheers
    yep, all the globes are from one shop, best place to go is Jay Car. bring along the product code aswell, they had no clue what i was on about until i showed them the code. make sure you test the lights before put the cluster back into the dash, the positive and negative may be mixed up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Isabel
    thumbs up for Jay Car!

corner of meredith and hume highway in bankstown if you want to go to that one
    Samm928: I must say your the biggest noob kid ever.
    that is all.

WTFPWNED
    Secretly trying to make my daily into a warrior without my missus knowing...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94' eg sedan
    btw the paint where can i get that from?

thanks for your help dude, really appreciated it

Member Array
    Car:
    Dap Ek
    mine has snapped while ago but when u want it cold , i just have to lean over and push the wire/trigger below the glove box which is cold!

ALL good, i dont want to goo though the same stress trying to put the cable in for 3 hours!

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    ive changed my dashlights but theyre not that bright!! i was going to paint the bulbs but a guy at Autobarn told me to use LEDs instead! how do u get mine as bright as that?? could i have done something wrong? all the bulbs are screwed on correctly and each and everyone one of them work.. any ideas?

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Sedan
    have you got a eg6 cluster?

Take pics of cluster at night?

Not sure, have you tries the dimmer?
    Not putting miles on your built cars is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.

If it's an eg6 cluster then it won't get brighter, if anything else then try the dimmer dial, otherwise I'm out of ideas

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    thanks for all the feedback guys..

how do i know if its an eg6 cluster? sorry to sound like a noobbb

ive got a 94 eh vti and the interiour is pretty much stock?

White dials, redline is 8k, top speed 180