Question Luxury 2005 vs 2006 difference?

Hi All,

First time poster so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong place.

I am in the market for a used CL9 Luxury, preferably 2005 or newer. I have narrowed my choice down to a 2005 7th Gen Luxury without the MY 06 upgrade and a 2006 Luxury with the MY 06 upgrade and SAT NAV. Both cars have the same amount of K's(roughly 68K), and the interior/exterior colors are the same.

Obviously the 2006 is a nicer car but I'm trying to get opinions from people that own either of these models if the MY 06 upgrade, 1 year newer car and SATNAV is worth the $5K difference I have negotiated between the two cars.

Any comments?

The 06 is the facelift model. No major difference except the aesthetics.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 WRX WRP10
    I personally like the rear and front bumpers of the 03-05 models over the new ones, and also the OEM body kit for the 03-05 is nice IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    As well as the facelift...

MY06 Lux had the automatic dimming rear vision mirror as standard, and I think the trip computer was upgraded too, with a couple of extra buttons on the steering wheel.

I personally have the chrome nose facelifted Lux, and I prefer it over the pre-facelifted version... But it's all down to personal preference.

- HZ
    Last edited by HunterZero; 16-08-2009 at 10:12 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    The leather in the 06+ is different, as well as the normal changes like the gauges etc.
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Thank you all for your comments. I have decided on the 05 after seeing the car today. There wasn't that much difference to warrant the additional cash for the SAT NAV 06....guess i'll be getting me a portable GPS if I need one.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 lux navi
    if automatic euro, the shift handle is different between 05 and 06.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Can't go wrong either way. Congrats on the purchase!

- HZ