Auto door locking above 15kph on 09

Hi all - couldnt get the auto door locks to program for mine following the manual so I assume that we dont get it in Australia?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    neither that nor speed alarm as per manual...
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Cheers mate. Funnily enough the dealer said it has the speed alarm, but I havent tried that yet.

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Auto Sat Nav '10
    Hi

I have the 09 build lux nav and it does have the speed alert. You set it via the centre info screen in the speedo. You can set 2 different alarms and once set can switch them on off independently( if you are quick) :-) when you start the car up.
    I also notice it now has windows AND sun roof OPEN when you hold the remote key down after opening the car and also CLOSING all of the above with holding down the lock button on the remote.

Did see the auto lock in the manual but hadnt got round to trying that yet. So looks like the 2 or maybe 3 NEW features are dark grey rear parcel shelf and remote open close windows and speed alarm? woopee ..lol

Jim

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECJimStar View Post
    Hi

I have the 09 build lux nav and it does have the speed alert. You set it via the centre info screen in the speedo. You can set 2 different alarms and once set can switch them on off independently( if you are quick) :-) when you start the car up.
    I also notice it now has windows AND sun roof OPEN when you hold the remote key down after opening the car and also CLOSING all of the above with holding down the lock button on the remote.

Did see the auto lock in the manual but hadnt got round to trying that yet. So looks like the 2 or maybe 3 NEW features are dark grey rear parcel shelf and remote open close windows and speed alarm? woopee ..lol

Jim
    Oh joy! lol. I'm glad I did not rush out and buy a pinger. Now I'll just wait for the 2010 build and maybe it'll have a passenger ejection seat to go with the auto open sunroof.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 LUX NAV
    Quote Originally Posted by ozscott View Post
    Hi all - couldnt get the auto door locks to program for mine following the manual so I assume that we dont get it in Australia?

Cheers
    Nah, this option is not working in our models. But hey, one thing I learned from HONDA AUS, dont rely on UM. It is not written for Australia, but worldwide. Wonder how it is approved by AUS government in case there should be a special one printed for AUS, anyway... all the cool features dont work, even not that cool ones like UNIT CONVERSION (except TEMP) LOL. what a joke. I had this dispute with HA and all I get at the end was a glass of cold water and my Pinger :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 LUX NAV
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    neither that nor speed alarm as per manual...
    Mine's working fine, had both alarms running well... setup one at 70 other at 110km/h. Try again should work, only diff between mine and urs is AT/MT. Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECJimStar View Post
    Hi

Jim
    Yeah I have euro2009 Standard and has the 2 speed limit warning settings but the remote key down does not work for the power windows. I wonder if this is only for the luxury models. Did you have to get the dealer to program it or just works out of new or read from manual ???

I also try to program the auto-lock above 15k/h but does not seem to work either.

Thanks.