Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by demons21 View Post
    That is crap.

He will get a slap on the wrist and walk away. He had the chance to send the items. He also had the chance to give back our money yet he didn't.
    bingo.

well if anyones in melb n has free time to catchup give me a call

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Guys I'd like to keep this thread open for the benefit of all members so please to not make any comments in regards to 'taking matter into your own hands' ie violence, else I will have to close the thread.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    maybe going to the police station in a group would be more beneficial than going one by one.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2012 satnav lux
    If he has ripped you off YOU need to go to the police and make an official complaint.I have already done this and was told by them the more official complaints against him the easier the chances of a conviction and the longer the custodial sentence and no one else getting ripped off, as for threatening people with violence I agree with wynode this thread is not the place for that as we need this running for other members to stay informed and maybe supply information in regards to the mongerel.

big jim

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury 06'
    No one is threatening any one. All we require is our money back or the promised goods. The "Law" will catch up with the offender yet that doesn't put the money back in to our accounts. I received $1.94 back from PAYPAL (with more to follow) as this is all the money that was in the offenders account, please don't tell me you think this is fair?

Regards

Ouch much watta f*ckin rip
    This guy will get whats coming to him dw
    The law catches up wif scammers

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big jim View Post
    If he has ripped you off YOU need to go to the police and make an official complaint.I have already done this and was told by them the more official complaints against him the easier the chances of a conviction and the longer the custodial sentence and no one else getting ripped off, as for threatening people with violence I agree with wynode this thread is not the place for that as we need this running for other members to stay informed and maybe supply information in regards to the mongerel.

big jim
    I can't stress how important this is. Feel free to PM me or email me and I will pass on the details of the Frau Squad who is investigating this (thanks to big jim for this).

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    What happens when you buy it from him and do pickup? That way you won't lose your money before receiving the goods.
    Basically soon as you ask him about picking up, this stop all correspondence. Ie he is trying to get people to deposit money into his account!

polo, when did you get the euro? still got that evo of yours. bad luck with the scam bro, hope all you guys get your money back and he gets what he deserves.
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury 06'
    Hey Guys

Good news, I got my wheels from the accused above... I will not go in to detail, "how I got them" as this is not important. Thanks for all your help,,, oh wait no one actually helped me at all (except Tenji)...

One for the GOOD GUYS!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury

Exclamation JunYu has a new profile name 'ummmz'

The rip off artist JunYu that everyone knows well is on these forums under the new name of 'ummmz'. Don't know if anyone knows this but just giving everyone a heads up, cause he was trying to sell me an OEM body kit and i found out it was him. Luckily i didnt loose any money to him.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Great to hear, was well aware of Junyu's new work but cheers.

I.P Ban for Junyu may be necessary me thinks.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Hi all just a quick update to let you know I've been speaking to a Detective Senior Constable of the VIC police who is investigating this case. The user's name, address, phone number, IP address has all been passed on. Will let you know when I hear something back.