Thread: da9 injectors

da9 injectors

ive done a search but didnt find much. im looking for a set of injectors for my da9, genuine or non. i just want to know, what should i get and where can i buy them? anywhere online etc. or if someones selling some, sweet. anything is appreciated. thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    what do you want them for? is the engine modified or expecting to modify in the future?

you might be better off just getting a good clean on your stockies if they are not working.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

completely stock, one or 2 or making the ticking sound and they have never been replaced so im just looking at doing that.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    wreckers, ebay, honda dealership, can order them through autobarn/repco/burson etc. A few options.
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e

Ticking injectors is one of the joys of the B-series! I've used 12 stock injectors the past ~5 years and they all tick loudly and all work fine.

what sorta injectors will fit straight in other then stock da9 injectors? and what flow rate?