Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: civic fd wheels

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe

civic fd wheels

just wondering does anyone know how wide can u go on da rear, and wide at da front.. i want 18x9 rear and front 18x8.5..., or would 18x8.5 all round be better.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    WOW!!!why so big?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    they will fit, provided that the offset is right. i think the rears can even handle 9.5" wide, depending on the offset. for the FDs its probably best fit to get an offset as close to +45 as possible.

btw! there's already a wheel thread in this section and the question has been answered a few times >.<
    Last edited by aero; 20-08-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    Your wheel sizes for FD Civic (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

im sure you will find your answer in there..

i think ivan has the most craziest wheels here..

im running 18x8 and 18x9 +35 all round.. but you would have read that many times if you clicked the search button.

also if you had did a bit of reasearch.. you'd have noticed that some people refer to a website called 8thgen.. there isa whole forum dedicated to wheels. check it out.

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    you would have notice my previous wheels as well

i use 19X8.5 +40 for the front and 19X9.5 +35 for the rear.. just get camber kit , roll the fender and lower it with tein spring...

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    what tire sizes are you using? b5omy
    and what camber kit?
    did you do anything else besides roll your guards? i.e. relocate a bolt?

p.s. pic's or your full of shit.
    wheel specs you stated will hit the oem shock perches if you only have lowered springs..
    Last edited by ekdez; 02-09-2009 at 11:57 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by b5omy View Post
    i use 19X8.5 +40 for the front and 19X9.5 +35 for the rear.. just get camber kit , roll the fender and lower it with tein spring...
    much scrubbing with people in the back?

just got 1 pic by phone.. but this 1 before i lowered it.. i use skunk2 camber kit and the tire 235/35/19 for all... got the rims from ATJO, they guy with blue euro...

much sbrubbing if 3 people behind but if 2 people its ok... but pretty much happy with the car rite now...
    Last edited by b5omy; 02-09-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    need to lower it more. the gaps aren't attractive.
    but when you lower it more your gonna run into problems like what im getting atm.. gonna take you a lot of work to make them fit fine.
    i feel sorry for you atm.. you have a nice set of rims tho. gl

thanks for your comment ekdez... the picture is before i put the tein spring.. so maybw now is a bit lower.. anyway what ur rims spec? and what problem you got?
    Last edited by b5omy; 02-09-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by b5omy View Post
    just got 1 pic by phone.. but this 1 before i lowered it.. i use skunk2 camber kit and the tire 235/35/19 for all... got the rims from ATJO, they guy with blue euro...

much sbrubbing if 3 people behind but if 2 people its ok... but pretty much happy with the car rite now...
    upload some pics with ur car how it is now, man. would like to see the drop on the tein s-tech springs. im running the same size tyres as you, but im still waiting on the ato to give me my tax money back so i can stretch some 225s on.