Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    moons, its what people like...and just leave it as that..if they want to put a dam red H...who gives a shit...everyone here noes theres not such thing as FD2R in our beautiful land...so leave us alone...just feel blessed that u can afford an R and not like everyone else here and we just like the FD shape and we like to mod our car!
    so YEAH!
    did i even make sense?LOL!

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post
    moons, its what people like...and just leave it as that..if they want to put a dam red H...who gives a shit...everyone here noes theres not such thing as FD2R in our beautiful land...so leave us alone...just feel blessed that u can afford an R and not like everyone else here and we just like the FD shape and we like to mod our car!
    so YEAH!
    did i even make sense?LOL!
    agreed +1

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R
    LOL

So let me get this straight: Type R stickers on a non-Type R are uncool but a Red H - which means the same thing - is okay?

By putting performance badges on cooking models, you are embarrassing the marque you have chosen to be fanboys of.

Can't afford/Can't drive a (manual) Type R - Suck it up and stop pretending.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    why does it always come to this? always fighting about the stupid red H badge or type R badge/sticker. if you don't have any good points to say or input to the thread then don't say it at all. keep the anger to yourself.
    this is a forum, it is to help other members not give people s**t

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    red H is just a dam f****n Colour!!!same shit as we installing Mugen Kit, its not a mugen civic, does that mean we cant modify our car and let it stock?
    thats kinda ridiculous aint it?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    my interior is black with red stitching. brake calipers are black but soon to be red (i used to want black wheels... still do). front grille is black with a red badge. i dont like the big chrome badge on my fd, but i like to have the type r H there, because its red and it goes with the look im going for.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Honestly it doesn't matter. beware though, they get stolen frequently. Try a different colour maybe.... black?

I'd so go black or someting...

Unfortunately the colour combination of black seats, white paint and subtle hints of red everywhere is a truly good combo...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post
    red H is just a dam f****n Colour!!!
    No it's not: It's a performance badge, just like the one that says TYPE R. How is this not obvious?

Honda, you know - the company that makes all these cars - decided in its wisdom to reserve the RED H for PERFORMANCE CARS ONLY.

You can't seriously expect me to believe that all FD1 owners "just happen to like the colour red!"

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Honestly it doesn't matter. beware though, they get stolen frequently.
    It must be moons taking them from non-type Rs lol (i kid).

Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    You can't seriously expect me to believe that all FD1 owners "just happen to like the colour red!"
    why not lol? anyone that knows hondas like ur self will get a laugh and can obviously identify a true type r, from a badge. i think the owners of the cars arent stupid either. i am very aware that my red badge is also used for type Rs, but i dont care coz just from looking and hearing my car, its obviously not a type R. i know it, and anyone else that would make a big deal about it, like urself will know it to. no biggie. everyone knows where they stand... at least i do, anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    my fd is black with red combo!i think black and red goes well together...

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    i like red and black

but i think that a typeR decal is pushing it abit

Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Bitch fight!...

No seriously guys, ease up a little.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and approach to this sort of thing. It's what makes them feel good and proud of what they drive, only to a certain extent of course.

Moons, let it be dude, if people want to make their cars "like" the real Type-R's then it's their own choice, no need to defend the "Type-R's" and for what it lives for. I know how you feel buddy but it's how things are since we can't get the real FD2R here.
    We live in democracy!...LOL

Honda made this scene to attract drivers like us and envy their Formula One and Type-R's, so those who can't get one can choose to replicate it at their own free will, however they choose to, so long as they have the money.

If you want to find someone to blame for all this, well really the blame should go to those government bodies who deals with the importation of these "special" vehicles alongside Honda Australia. And I'm sure they would have reasons for not bringing these in as mass market.
    Also you need to remember that the Australian Government would want to protect local jobs so those Ford's and Holden manufacturing factories would stay ashore helping local families and the economy. Hence, more of those here but crap cars I know.

To get to my point and hopefully ease the net-tension, I think the Red H suffices for everyone and let's leave it at that. But, having the "Type-R" decal is a bit overboard and really shouldn't be put on an FD unless it has the heart that makes it a "Type-R".

All in all, it's whatever pleases the individual and their taste. So let's relax and help Underbelly achieve what he wants to do, if we can, and since it is his thread.

It's a shame we can't get a true FD2R as a local market vehicle, I'm sure many of us would be eager to buy one, I know I would.