Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Don't have a honda

Selling engine - points system

Hi there,

I have read all the info about getting point for knowlegable post etc before you can advertise in the FOR SALE section. Problem is: I don't own a Honda, and so I don't have anything useful to say.

I am selling a S2000 engine and I would like to post in the FOR SALE section. Can an admin please give me a point (or somthing) that will enable me to post.

Admins; it will be pick up only, so if you're worried i'm not a legit person, whoever buys it will have to come and pick it up.

Hope someone can help,

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    You can contribute in general discussion that applies to all cars. Can be something as simple as tyre pressures which someone else is asking for help on.

The reason for the points system is so that people don't sign up to Ozhonda just to sell in the marketplace. So you won't get a point from anyone if you don't start posting and genuinely helping people.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Don't have a honda
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    The reason for the points system is so that people don't sign up to Ozhonda just to sell in the marketplace.
    Why is that a bad thing? That is essentially what I am doing. I would much prefer to sell the engine to a genuine enthusiast rather than a wrecker or some random on ebay.

I have a honda engine for sale, so I come to the people who love Honda's.

The rules seem (in this case at least) to be preventing Honda enthusiasts from getting the opportunity to buy the flagship honda engine. I can see by various posts that these engines don't come up for sale all that often.

yea you may be one legit person

but if ozhonda lets everyone just come and sell, then u have floods of people selling random shit, then more scammers come through, and then no one can trust anyone lol

jsut go sell on www.honda-tech.com.au

or post 50 points on jdmstyletuning.com (a lot of ozhonda members on there aswell)

or try ur luck on hardtuned or boostcruising
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Follow MWAKU's advice, its what I'd say too.

Bearing in mind to Sell on Hardtuned you need to pay like $20 (which is worth it IMO) and I'm not too sure on Boost.

Luck.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    Dude.

Make flyers stating your sale. Put it on the windscreen of every jdm honda there is.

Your bound to make a sale.

No point negotiating on a forum that strictly has rules to prevent free sales without the return of community help.

They wont make an exception for just one user. Itll be a monopoly effect, creating havoc with other new members wanting the same rights.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Don't have a honda
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    yea you may be one legit person

but if ozhonda lets everyone just come and sell, then u have floods of people selling random shit, then more scammers come through, and then no one can trust anyone lol

jsut go sell on www.honda-tech.com.au

or post 50 points on jdmstyletuning.com (a lot of ozhonda members on there aswell)

or try ur luck on hardtuned or boostcruising
    Thanks man, will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious_G View Post
    Thanks man, will do.

The point is. I (we) dont care if you have a such a great legit offer to the community. (people who sign up with only intentions to sell something)

You are here to make money not be a member , so we would rather you go elsewhere.

You signed up with rules and templates shoved in your face - if you still cant get it , please simply pay to sell it somewhere else.

Best of luck.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Don't have a honda
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    The point is. I (we) dont care if you have a such a great legit offer to the community. (people who sign up with only intentions to sell something)

You are here to make money not be a member , so we would rather you go elsewhere.

You signed up with rules and templates shoved in your face - if you still cant get it , please simply pay to sell it somewhere else.

Best of luck.
    lol dude. Calm down Adolf.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    You'll have to play by the rules that all other members to in order to sell on here. Closed.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq