Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat Nav V15

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by djspringroll View Post
    I've just spoke to Astoria Honda in Bentleigh and they have told me is that they are now awaiting for V17 to be released, and the cost of that is around $500.
    But there is nothing else mentioned in their websites. I think I might put my order in and wait. If anyone is interested in splitting the costs please PM me. I have the 2008 Honda Legend, and apparently all of the current model Accord Euro Lux Sat Nav uses the same system.
    Yeah But that doesn't help us owners of the older system the CL9. When i last spoke to my mate who works at honda i was told that they have discontinued to make maps for the older CL9 systems. Which sucks cos i want a map update from my Crappy old V13. So the latest version they have for our CL9 Models is V15... 2 years behind the rest...

My parents have an 05 BMW 535i and BMW still makes maps for them today... so i don't see why honda should stop producing maps for our Vehicles.
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 nav CL9
    I am very unhappy with Honda's after sales service
    I have not had an answer at the end of June and don't count on getting one either they say (Dare to dream) well that's all we can do

I have just sent of a request for an answer for the V16 update for the Model CL9 release date as surely somebody must know
    As the software for the CL9 disk will always be the same all that it needs is the updated maps to be installed from the Whereis maps
    And if we all do the same by sending in for an answer they may listen
    So send your request via the Honda Australia website:
    https://www.honda.com.au/contact-us.aspx
    Last edited by honda2; 01-07-2011 at 02:06 PM.
    DON'T RAIN ON MY DREAMS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007
    Hi Guys - anyone heard of anything concrete on V16 or V17? I've given up on trying to speak to Honda HQ!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    I asked at my dealer in Brisbane about V17 Maps and they told me that V16 was the latest. i told them that V17 were released back in May. They where going to contact HQ and then call me. That was 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007
    let's stay in touch - there are a couple of others who will want to discuss purchase of Ver17 once available

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6L
    I am interested in buying a a copy of Honda Sat Nav - Whereis Version 15. I guess that there are some users who have upgraded to the later version and have no further use for their old disc.
    Please pm witha price and a note of the part numbers on your old disc.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6L
    Quote Originally Posted by handbrake View Post
    let's stay in touch - there are a couple of others who will want to discuss purchase of Ver17 once available
    I can see a Version 17 disc listed on eBay at the moment. It looks genuine from the photo. My dealer told me that this would suit Honda models fitted with Mitsubishi readers, although it was not expected until October, whereast version 16 only suited the Alpine readers.

I am still looking for a used version 15. Can anyone help?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by navi View Post
    I can see a Version 17 disc listed on eBay at the moment. It looks genuine from the photo. My dealer told me that this would suit Honda models fitted with Mitsubishi readers, although it was not expected until October, whereast version 16 only suited the Alpine readers.

I am still looking for a used version 15. Can anyone help?

Thanks for the heads up. I have a 16v disc and was thinking o updating to 17v but looks like very little has been updated in QLD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo73 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I have a 16v disc and was thinking o updating to 17v but looks like very little has been updated in QLD!!!
    Where did you get v16 from? What year of euro do you have?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 nav CL9

Mention year & model

Hi when you talk about V15 - V16 - V17 update can you mention the year and model it would stop a lot of confusion that i have noticed eg: Honda accord euro Luxury 2007 model CL9 latest is V15 because after that year the car navigation system changed from the Mitsubishi unit to another unit and they wont work in the other
    Why the hell they changed only the Honda idiots know normal people would do as follows
    1. keep the same unit. DUH
    2. Update yearly
    3. Keep the price at $150.00 or less
    4. Or better give the whole update to WHEREIS like most other vehicles have
    But in Honda world they don't care about their Customers
    THEY SAY LIVE THE DREAM NIGHTMARE
    So now I have had my say not that it will change anything as Honda stuffed it up already
    DON'T RAIN ON MY DREAMS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6L
    Quote Originally Posted by honda2 View Post
    Hi when you talk about V15 - V16 - V17 update can you mention the year and model it would stop a lot of confusion that i have noticed eg: Honda accord euro Luxury 2007 model CL9 latest is V15 because after that year the car navigation system changed from the Mitsubishi unit to another unit and they wont work in the other
    Why the hell they changed only the Honda idiots know normal people would do as follows
    1. keep the same unit. DUH
    2. Update yearly
    3. Keep the price at $150.00 or less
    4. Or better give the whole update to WHEREIS like most other vehicles have
    But in Honda world they don't care about their Customers
    THEY SAY LIVE THE DREAM NIGHTMARE
    So now I have had my say not that it will change anything as Honda stuffed it up already
    From what I have been able to gather from a number of sources, the mix Honda models, GPS readers and Whereis maps is like this...

Honda/Whereis Version 12 Suits Mitsubishi Reader
    Part # 39010-SEA-Q01 also marked DX-VHIPF1A
    Supplied with Accord V6L (Manufactured 07/06)
    --------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 14.02A Suits Alpine Reader
    Part # 39010-TC0-Q01
    Certainly does NOT work in Accord V6L (Manufactured 07/06)
    That has a Mitsubishi reader
    ---------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 15 Suits Mitsubishi Reader
    Fitted to Accord V6L (Model Year 2006 - 2007)
    Part # 39010-SES-L04 Issued November 2009
    ----------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 16 Suits Alpine Reader ONLY
    Part # 39010-TC0-Q03
    Apparently for Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
    Accord Euro 2008-2009
    ------------------------------------------------------

Honda/Whereis Version 17
    According to local agent will Mitsubishi Reader and due November 2011.
    BUT saw an unopened Ver17 sold on eBay, week 1,Sept 2011 for c$175
    ------
    I would appreciate any updates or corrections.

ALSO! I am still in the market to buy a used copy of Ver 15 described above. ANY OFFERS?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6L 2009
    anybody looking for V17 to suit Alpine Reader...part # 39010 TC0 Q03 can acquire same from GT Ausmotive <gtausmotive@gmail.com> who is a contributor to another thread on this forum. I downloaded a copy from him $125 and burned to DVD and worked perfectly in my 2009 V6L Accord, and I confirmed with Honda Dealer the part number for my model would be 39010 TC0 Q03