Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat Nav V15

me too!

Sent you a PM

Sat nav v16

Hi All, Just spoke with local Honda Dealer in Perth and was advised that V16 has been released !!... thus my New version V15 for 09 (Alpine DVD player) now out-dated and has little value???
    Still appreciate if anybody has a copy of V15 for MitisubishiDVD player I'm still interested in purshasing.

Not heard from anybody if they are interested in a original V15 version for 09 Accord (Alpine DVD player) as I have a Mitsubishi DVD player ,...thus no use to me. Lou PERTH

Quote Originally Posted by jtoyod View Post
    I've just purchased (25 Jan 2010) my brand new Honda Accord Luxury V6 VCM though it's 2008 model and it came with Whereis Navigation Data Australia V.14

I complaint back to Sales Department and guess what they will provide me with the new V15 as a free upgrade.

What I will do when I receive it though, I will make a copy and use a copied disc in my car, the original disc I may sell it on eBay ho ho ho ho ho..

I was told that this V15 version will only be compatible with 2008 model I guess it's "mitsubishi" satnav. The "Alpine" satnav is for 2009 model onward

I have no problem to share this disc if anyone want it, however it will be $40 dollars for time spent to copy and post it off to whoever want the version 15.

Don't forget that I haven't got the V15 in my hand as yet LOL !!!!

Hi there, I'll pay the $40 to get a copy of V15 please. I have a 2007 build, 2008 accord Euro Luxury with Sat Nav. Will a copied disc work for me? How can we do the transaction/swap?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Luxury V
    Hi There,

Honda upgraded my map disc to version 16 instead. I've checked with Honda it is only compatible to certain model.

Whereis Navigation Data Australia 16
    Updated Road network to 2009 UBD
    Ver 16.01 for Honda

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q03

Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
    Honda Accord Euro 2008-2009

I would recommend you to check with Honda Spare Part Team to see if your car is going to work with the disc, and yes all copied should work fine. I've been using a copied disc in my car and kept the original disc somewhere safe

Cheers,
    Justin
    Last edited by bennjamin; 13-10-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoyod View Post
    Hi There,

Honda upgraded my map disc to version 16 instead. I've checked with Honda it is only compatible to certain model.

Whereis Navigation Data Australia 16
    Updated Road network to 2009 UBD
    Ver 16.01 for Honda

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q03

Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
    Honda Accord Euro 2008-2009

I would recommend you to check with Honda Spare Part Team to see if your car is going to work with the disc, and yes all copied should work fine. I've been using a copied disc in my car and kept the original disc somewhere safe

$40 for a copied of version 16 after you confirmed with HONDA
    Payment can be made through Paypal or Money transfer, this can discuss later

Cheers,
    Justin
    Hi Justin,
    Yeah I also checked and they told me that version won't work in my model. Does anyone have a copy of V15 that will work in my 2007 build Accord Euro? Happy to pay a small fee for a copy of the disc, if it works.
    Thanks
    Harry

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 HondaAccordV6Lux Blk
    Hi Justin,
    Thanks for the info,
    By any chance can I request a copy of the V16 DVD.
    I need one for my Honda Accord V6 Lux version. Currently running on Ver 14 of the Whereis DVD.

Do we need some kind of code or something to install this Ver16. or just play the DVD as normal and we have the GPS up and running??

Let me know if you arrange a copy, then we can finalise details.
    Thanks,
    Param

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007

As advised by Honda HQ

Asked Honda HQ about latest update of GPS mapping. I was told to contact local delaer which I did who quoted price for Ver15. Luckily I checked with Whereis before purchasing as Ver 16 is now available. Advised Honda HQ what had transpired - still waiting for an answer on an email sent 22nd September - total arrogance again from Honda HQ. If they had to rely on their brand image on customer relations they be cattle trucked - lucky for them they make good cars although in the Euro sector otehrs have caught up or doing better.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Accord
    Hi Team,
    My wife recently bought a 2007 Honda Euro Accord with in-built Sat Nav. The disc the seller showed her subsequently turned out to be the introductory DVD for television not the Sat Nav disc which is missing.
    Does anyone have an old disc (old version) that I could buy just to get the clock working correctly?
    Thanks,
    Ditch

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007

Euro Lux In dash GPS 2007 Model

Still getting stonewalled by Honda - no one either knows or wants to advise when Honda will release V16 for our model despite it being available for new Hondas and already released by other marques as an update. I am happy to help, Ditch once I can get the V16 update disc.
    I might appear to be like a dog with a bone but I invested $3500 over and above standard Lux to get the in dash GPS and sound system and at the moment I cannot see any value in having done so!!
    I have been trying to get to escalate this to someone senior in Honda but all lines seem to be busy - maybe too many disgruntled owners!!
    Do you think Honda read the Honda forums??

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Accord

Thumbs up Anyone with an old Sat Nav disc

Quote Originally Posted by handbrake View Post
    Still getting stonewalled by Honda - no one either knows or wants to advise when Honda will release V16 for our model despite it being available for new Hondas and already released by other marques as an update. I am happy to help, Ditch once I can get the V16 update disc.
    I might appear to be like a dog with a bone but I invested $3500 over and above standard Lux to get the in dash GPS and sound system and at the moment I cannot see any value in having done so!!
    I have been trying to get to escalate this to someone senior in Honda but all lines seem to be busy - maybe too many disgruntled owners!!
    Do you think Honda read the Honda forums??
    Thanks handbrake. I'll just sit tight until one becomes available somewhere. No I don't think Honda read their forums but I know Choice point out how much cheaper anbd reliable the portable GPS units are. Thank you, Ditch

Just recently bought a 2nd 2007 Tourer with GPS, unfortunately the map is a bit old. v14 maybe as no eastlink.
    very keen to update to the latest and willing to share the cost when v 16 is available. please let me know if you guys interested.

rgds,
    Hendry