Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat Nav V15

Hybrid View

me too!

Sent you a PM

Sat nav v16

Hi All, Just spoke with local Honda Dealer in Perth and was advised that V16 has been released !!... thus my New version V15 for 09 (Alpine DVD player) now out-dated and has little value???
    Still appreciate if anybody has a copy of V15 for MitisubishiDVD player I'm still interested in purshasing.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Luxury V
    I've just purchased (25 Jan 2010) my brand new Honda Accord Luxury V6 VCM though it's 2008 model and it came with Whereis Navigation Data Australia V.14

I complaint back to Sales Department and guess what they will provide me with the new V15 as a free upgrade.

What I will do when I receive it though, I will make a copy and use a copied disc in my car, the original disc I may sell it on eBay ho ho ho ho ho..

I was told that this V15 version will only be compatible with 2008 model I guess it's "mitsubishi" satnav. The "Alpine" satnav is for 2009 model onward

I have no problem to share this disc if anyone want it, however it will be $40 dollars for time spent to copy and post it off to whoever want the version 15.

Don't forget that I haven't got the V15 in my hand as yet LOL !!!!

Lou Perth,

I have a oringinal SAT NAV Version 15 for 09 model accord (Alpine DVD player) however I require a copy of the V15 Mitsubishi SAT NAV DVD player, appreciate a cpoy when you obtain the disk?? no problem with cost.I have a Mel address if required.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoyod View Post
    I've just purchased (25 Jan 2010) my brand new Honda Accord Luxury V6 VCM though it's 2008 model and it came with Whereis Navigation Data Australia V.14

I complaint back to Sales Department and guess what they will provide me with the new V15 as a free upgrade.

What I will do when I receive it though, I will make a copy and use a copied disc in my car, the original disc I may sell it on eBay ho ho ho ho ho..

I was told that this V15 version will only be compatible with 2008 model I guess it's "mitsubishi" satnav. The "Alpine" satnav is for 2009 model onward

I have no problem to share this disc if anyone want it, however it will be $40 dollars for time spent to copy and post it off to whoever want the version 15.

Hi there, I'll pay the $40 to get a copy of V15 please. I have a 2007 build, 2008 accord Euro Luxury with Sat Nav. Will a copied disc work for me? How can we do the transaction/swap?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Luxury V
    Hi There,

Honda upgraded my map disc to version 16 instead. I've checked with Honda it is only compatible to certain model.

Whereis Navigation Data Australia 16
    Updated Road network to 2009 UBD
    Ver 16.01 for Honda

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q03

Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
    Honda Accord Euro 2008-2009

I would recommend you to check with Honda Spare Part Team to see if your car is going to work with the disc, and yes all copied should work fine. I've been using a copied disc in my car and kept the original disc somewhere safe

Cheers,
    Justin
    Last edited by bennjamin; 13-10-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Hi There,

Honda upgraded my map disc to version 16 instead. I've checked with Honda it is only compatible to certain model.

Whereis Navigation Data Australia 16
    Updated Road network to 2009 UBD
    Ver 16.01 for Honda

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q03

Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
    Honda Accord Euro 2008-2009

I would recommend you to check with Honda Spare Part Team to see if your car is going to work with the disc, and yes all copied should work fine. I've been using a copied disc in my car and kept the original disc somewhere safe

$40 for a copied of version 16 after you confirmed with HONDA
    Payment can be made through Paypal or Money transfer, this can discuss later

Cheers,
    Justin
    Hi Justin,
    Yeah I also checked and they told me that version won't work in my model. Does anyone have a copy of V15 that will work in my 2007 build Accord Euro? Happy to pay a small fee for a copy of the disc, if it works.
    Thanks
    Harry

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 HondaAccordV6Lux Blk
    Hi Justin,
    Thanks for the info,
    By any chance can I request a copy of the V16 DVD.
    I need one for my Honda Accord V6 Lux version. Currently running on Ver 14 of the Whereis DVD.

Do we need some kind of code or something to install this Ver16. or just play the DVD as normal and we have the GPS up and running??

Let me know if you arrange a copy, then we can finalise details.
    Thanks,
    Param

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    I would pay $100 for a copy... It is idiotic to charge by Honda $500. To say it vulgar way -it is a rip off!!!
    I have Honda accord euro 2007 - tourer with gps system+ maps originally installed and the maps i guess, are 2005 or even older. That is what they sold me with a new car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic fd2
    hi... was wondering will the v17 works on 06 legend? consider they dont use mitsu or alpine fancy head unit.. your comments will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    I can provide a copy of this DVD disc for a $50 contribution to anybody interested

PM me or email me asiracusa@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

The problem with your offer is that:
    1. You don't even bother to answer an email where professional suggestions were given in order for you to succeed to do such copy.
    2. You keep raising your fees which in essence is not a problem at all provided you
    know what you are doing do provide a workable back up copy.
    3. You are not specific as to what Honda model you can make copy for. If it is a re-
    tro model accord - i assume you know what is needed to be re-scripted for such
    back up copy to work. :-)

Or you are just having people for a run, ay?
    Thank you for reading me. have a happy Festive.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 09
    The problem with your offer is that:
    1. You don't even bother to answer an email where professional suggestions were given in order for you to succeed to do such copy.
    2. You keep raising your fees which in essence is not a problem at all provided you
    know what you are doing do provide a workable back up copy.
    3. You are not specific as to what Honda model you can make copy for. If it is a re-
    tro model accord - i assume you know what is needed to be re-scripted for such
    back up copy to work. :-)

Or you are just having people for a run, ay?
    Thank you for reading me. have a happy Festive.[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ ___

Toytan,

I suspect you are confusing me for someone else for the following reasons:

1. I have received a nr. of private emails on the subject and religiously replied to all of them. However, I have not received an emal like the one you are describing. In any case I thank you for the offer but I have perfectly working copies being already used by some posters in this forum. I have also emails from some of them confirming that the DVD is working properly and thankung me for it.

2. I don't know what you mean by sayng that I am raising my fee. This was the first and only time that I ever posted this offer. Again, you must confuse me with someone else (are you confusing me with the poster offering V16 sometime ago perhaps???).

3. I am not specific about the model because I don't work for Honda and I do not know what models iare compatible with this disc. However, I have provided a Honda Part Nr. so that people can check with Honda if this DVD is compatible with their model (It only takes a telephone call to a Honda dealer).

I can assure you that I am not having a run on anybody. As I said these copies are already running on peoples cars and I have emails confirming that and thanking me for it.

I strongly suggest that before attacking people the way you did, you make sure you know what you are talking about.

I reply to this post would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway Have a Merry Xmas

Zapped
    Last edited by Zapped; 25-12-2011 at 11:47 AM.