Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat Nav V15

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Accor Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by stonx View Post
    Just recently bought a 2nd 2007 Tourer with GPS, unfortunately the map is a bit old. v14 maybe as no eastlink.
    very keen to update to the latest and willing to share the cost when v 16 is available. please let me know if you guys interested.

rgds,
    Hendry
    Hi. Yes, I'm interested. Considering it will work on Accord Euro 07. From what I know, v15 is available form dealers for $395.

Would it be better of to wait for v16 than to get v15 now?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007

Ver16 - check this out and let me know your thought

http://gps.cheapertracks.com/Honda_V.16.htm

This company say they can give V16 update relating to the part # quoted. Particulalry interesting is their comment on the very last line in small print

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 nav CL9
    This is what information I have
    If anybody have any further information the Model:" CL9 V16 UPDATE" please share it with us
    Up to 2007 Honda CL9 uses the Mitsubishi in-dash system
    and 2008 onwards uses the Alpine in-dash system
    Why they changed who knows
    hope this helps
    Last edited by honda2; 14-03-2011 at 05:25 PM.
    DON'T RAIN ON MY DREAMS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007
    Guys - I've taken the plunge and ordered a V16 from CheaperTracks. I'll let you know how I get on

How did you go with this order
    Quote Originally Posted by handbrake View Post
    Guys - I've taken the plunge and ordered a V16 from CheaperTracks. I'll let you know how I get on

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury Navi 2007

gps_cheapertracks.com

At the moment, I am claiminmg my money back from PayPal as I paid on the 9th March and have had no acknowledgement and certainly not the disc. Their website now says they are relocating and website is temporarily closed - it doesn't look good!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Thanks Handbrake for the vital info. I was gonna order as well but got the same msg from their website.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 CL9 Euro Lux
    So who's got themlatest version???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 CL9 Euro Lux
    akopulko... empty ur pm so i can pm u again

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 nav CL9
    Hi all
    I am not a happy chappy with Honda management as they can't give me an answer on the release date of V16, in fact I'm totally p@#$ of, you would think that if you purchased their Luxury product you would get some sort of Luxury type service, but we get nothing in return for the price tag of the vehicle
    They are ripping us of with a price tag of $395.00+ also non-supply of Navigation updates at regular intervals, also removing, speed and red light camera alerts and other important features that is available with others
    also a reasonable price tag other whereis product updates are regular and only $99.00 if that
    this is why i have decided today to purchase a:
    Tomtom XXL 540 has a 5.0" wide touchscreen, spoken street names, IQ routes, advanced lane guidance, latest map guarantee, and speed and red light camera alerts.
    Price: $299.00

However i will help anybody who is interested in lowering their outlay on the new V16 update with the purchase of a copy of the same, please message me if interested with your everyday email address and we can keep in touch as i have a list of others that will help you lower your initial outlay
    Last edited by honda2; 07-04-2011 at 02:22 PM. Reason: I can't find the street i'm looking for
    DON'T RAIN ON MY DREAMS

Honda Sat Nav

I've just spoke to Astoria Honda in Bentleigh and they have told me is that they are now awaiting for V17 to be released, and the cost of that is around $500.
    But there is nothing else mentioned in their websites. I think I might put my order in and wait. If anyone is interested in splitting the costs please PM me. I have the 2008 Honda Legend, and apparently all of the current model Accord Euro Lux Sat Nav uses the same system.