I believe V15 of the Sensis WhereIs maps is available for Honda's. I've got a 2009 compliant V6Lux. with V14 and thinking of upgrading...until I contacted Honda and found out they want $499.95 for the upgrade. Hmmm, seems a little steep, especially when V15 for other cars is listed on the 'poweredby.whereis' site for considerably less for other makes of cars. eg.
Jaguar $295
Land Rover $249
Mazda, Lexus, Ford $395.
You get the idea.
Problem is, Honda maps are not listed on the sensis site. Contacted Sensis, guess what...quote-"Please speak to the spare parts section of your Honda car dealer for further information regarding map updates for your Honda Accord V6 Luxury model GPS device."
Yep, and be prepared to pay an additional $100-$200 for speaking to Honda to get what arguably should have been supplied with the car when purchased, or at least offered as an upgrade once the V15 maps were released.
It is interesting to note that 2009 built Euro's come with the latest V15 as standard, yet not 2009 built Accord V6 Luxury's.
Rang my spare parts today - it was hinted that a non Honda disc may well work in the unit, perhaps with some Honda specific functionality missing. Hmm, not sure I'm willing to test the theory though.
Anyone with a 2008/2009 Accord V6L paid the price for the upgrade?