Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5 / JDM ITR (soon)

EG rim's and gap question

I have 17'' rims atm my car is lowered dunno on what, just bought it like that. It's just black springs.

I wanna change my rims to 15'' won't that make a gap between the rims and the guard?

Also anyone selling 15'' JDM rims black with red lip, or silver thing around it, for cheap? Or anything black, just wanna get rid of my ugly lebo'ed rims.
    Honda Civic EG parts needed (Sydney):

APEXI WS2 (MUFFLER) OR SIMILAR - SPOON DUCKBILL (REPLICA) - EG6 CLUSTER - MUDFLAPS - XENON HID KIT (6000K)

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    There shouldn't be much difference

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EH9 Si Civic
    It's all to do with your tires mate.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    ? lol not really tires.. depends on the springs aswell how low either they were cut or compressed to..

what i suggest dude is buy KYB shocks and king springs super lows.. and with 15inch it would be perfect.. dont take the name away aswell just caue it says super low doesnt mean its going to give dumpage.. ive seen some cars with KYB and super lows and theres still a finger gap

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5 / JDM ITR (soon)
    Thanks Mikey G. But those springs you mentioned are they legal? Like I don't wanna lower it too much to make it a defect.
    Honda Civic EG parts needed (Sydney):

APEXI WS2 (MUFFLER) OR SIMILAR - SPOON DUCKBILL (REPLICA) - EG6 CLUSTER - MUDFLAPS - XENON HID KIT (6000K)

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    it depends man it can be low or it cant... what i suggest is put the 15inch on the car see it drops... then buy a set of kings springs and aftermarket shocks and go from there OR you can buy KYb shocks and skunk2 sleeves so its basically like coilovers