Where to find Brembo brake systems for DC5R

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking to upgrade my brakes on the R, and am trying to go Brembo. Does anyone know of any places around the Canberra, even Sydney area where I can get my hands on a full system?

Cheers
    - James

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that’s what gets you.” - Clarkson

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    To find a Brembo brake system you'll need to source them from a JDM DC5-R, you'll also need things like S2000 rotors etc.

There's a DIY of the easiest way to install a setup like this, but sourcing one is the hardest part because they're a very sought after item.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    If you are getting the full JDM DC5R brembo brake system I dont see why you would need the S2000 rotors when the JDM DC5R ones work?

This guy is selling the front swap :

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=brembo

But tbh the JDM DC5R brake system is not all that great.

Better off getting something line Endless or Spoon if you wanted after market calipers, or slotted rotors and some decent pads is more than enough for street.

There was a DIY for the brembo calipers to bolt onto existing knuckle/hub in conjuction with S2000 rotors, but that was for an FN2R so not sure if the same principle applies.