Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New legend info needed

aus release date? prices and options.

Thanks in advance!

Hey dude, Guess when it comes to Legends im the only expert, well maybe not expert but i am in love with the things. I got some info at home on the New one, it looks good and has some pretty cool stuff under the hood. I will post it up tomorrow, as for prices and release dates I would email Honda Australia.

i already did email honda aus, they replied that its not been announced yet. I absolutly love the new one. I might buy one after 6 years or something when i get a job. do you have any idea on 0-100 time?

Sorry dude forgot all about bringing the info with me today, im in the same boat job wise, as a matter of fact im at the employment plus now using their computers for "jobsearch" have you looked at the post a few lines down from this one it seems to have alot of info on the latest legend. So far I think the coolest thing about the new Legend is the fact that it will be an AWD

yeh it will be nice, especially awd. Man i would love to rev that hight out put i vtec engine.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    I reckon it will be a tough sell if its priced at 80k+ which is what its probably gonna be. This is despite the super cool technology in it

Member Array
    Car:
    4thGen Civic GL
    click here :
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10095

might help you depending on what type of info you have already.

i have heard internet rumours circulating that due to it's SH-AWD system it comes very close to, if not out doing a GTR at the Nurburgring, due to it's innovative SH-AWD.

but once again it is only internet rumours.

honda is very capable of doing that if they wanted. but it might just be rumours.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Quote Originally Posted by bizee_1
    click here :
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10095

might help you depending on what type of info you have already.

i have heard internet rumours circulating that due to it's SH-AWD system it comes very close to, if not out doing a GTR at the Nurburgring, due to it's innovative SH-AWD.

but once again it is only internet rumours.
    i confirmed that rumour to be incorrect. 0-100 late 6 secs\

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Faiz
    I might buy one after 6 years or something when i get a job. do you have any idea on 0-100 time?
    in 6 yrs time??? it wont be the same after 6 yrs man... will prob. have another new legend by then ...