Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Honda Euro 2009 cool to purchase?

Hi all

I am seeking some advice , are there any concerns in purchasing a Honda Euro MY10 ( Auto), that should be arriving in Oct?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Euromob View Post
    Hi all

I am seeking some advice , are there any concerns in purchasing a Honda Euro MY10 ( Auto), that should be arriving in Oct?
    If they are not on our shores yet it will be too early for any one to give you an honest opinion. Hopefully the pinging issued has been fixed at the manufacturing stage.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    It is a car I would recommend to anyone without hesitation. For the money I don't believe there is a similar size car that comes close to it in any area.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 CU2 Lux Navi
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    It is a car I would recommend to anyone without hesitation. For the money I don't believe there is a similar size car that comes close to it in any area.
    DITTO.

Had mine 12 months, best car I have owned. If I won Lotto I would keep it and buy a couple more in different colours!

Member Array
    Car:
    ah huhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge View Post
    DITTO.

Had mine 12 months, best car I have owned. If I won Lotto I would keep it and buy a couple more in different colours!
    Lol, that reminds me of the Nitto Racing days, use to have all cars in all colours for teh lolz

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    well, any colour bar 3, no way would i have black, silver or volcano grey ..... now that will create some controversy.....lol. i know there are only 6 colours to choose from, so that would limit me to 3 Euro's ...... 1 of each spec level.
    Last edited by buddah51au; 05-09-2009 at 09:33 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Only mexicans buy dull colours that go with the dreary, sad, depressing weather. It's why Victorians wear black. And not because it was Queen Victoria's favourite colour.

How's that for controversial?
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 CU2 Lux Navi
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    Only mexicans buy dull colours that go with the dreary, sad, depressing weather. It's why Victorians wear black. And not because it was Queen Victoria's favourite colour.

How's that for controversial?
    Don't know what to say really! Being from NSW Victorians are our natural born enemies, But my car is Black!

It does Look good when its clean, but it is a lot of work. Son gave me an orbital polisher for fathers day which should help on the elbow grease.

Euromob, there is a silver one in my street, I'm not a great fan of silver normally but it looks good on the Euro, seems to match in well with the grill and the alloy's. Look after it and you won't have any paint issues.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2009
    CU2 is a great car - have had mine for 2 months now and love it. For those who own a CU2 std, does yours can use the Remote to wind down the windows when holding the unlock buttons for 5 secs? I can't seem to get it to work or is it available at all ? Look forward to those owners reply and thanks.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Black Euro CU2
    Yeah I tried my CU2 STD.. can't be done.. may be need a firm ware update when I send my car for 1000kms service

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 EURO CU2 STD
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    well, any colour bar 3, no way would i have black, silver or volcano grey ..... now that will create some controversy.....lol. i know there are only 6 colours to choose from, so that would limit me to 3 Euro's ...... 1 of each spec level.
    hehe. Buddah, wanna swap my balck Euro for your white one?

I sooooo regret black now. Wish I went white, blue or grey now.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    I just dislike dark colours, way too much work to maintain to my standards, even though I now believe i have found the perfect (for me anyway) product. I also have a severe disliking for silver, so for me in order it is White, Blue or Red. No disrespect for those with other colours as it is a personal thing.

No chance of a swap there Joystick, I have enough trouble maintaining White with my back problems.

For those interested I have just clocked up 17000km ..... who would believe an overall fuel consumption average of 7.18, nothing short of amazing.
    Last edited by buddah51au; 05-09-2009 at 11:40 PM.