Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mike are you using fleshpro???

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R (FN2R)
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1978 View Post
    Mike are you using fleshpro???
    Not yet mw1978, I plan to get it after I change my exhaust and headers
    Thinking about intakes for your FN2R? Read my Injen CAI review here! // YouTube Page

Mike yes im from europe (Poland)

Guys CAI is the best intake for CTR. Gruppem doesnt work in FN2R. My close frend from civinfo DawidS made a dyno and ZERO gaints.

Guys i had before CAI 5 intakes. From USA (8th civic forum) x intake with moded MAF, custom SRI , scoopin ect
    Only CAI works!!!
    so did you reflash your ecu before dyno

sorry man i asked to many question because i never believe the intake itself could make so much different to performance sometime it can slower your car lol ...since i have experienced with it before without updated to my ecu
    Last edited by bodaas; 09-09-2009 at 01:16 AM.
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

that DYNO was with flashpro!!! I changed only intake!!!

Guys if You have stock ECU or Hondata reflash groupN ECU or even JTUNE flash ECU pleasse dont tuch OEM intake!!!!
    With these ecus the best gaint gives only OEM INTAKE!!!! why because FN2 use MAF sensor! If you change air volume in intake MAF sensor goes mad. The only exit from this situation is buy HONDATA FLESHPRO and install MAP calibration. After that FN2 will use MAP sensor like EP3.

BTW sorry for english
    mods
    TODA header + TODA exhaust + INJEN CAI + RRC intake manifold + Hondata FlashPRO + Hondata heatshield + P2R TB spacer + H&R lowering springs + Grand Prix Pack + Time Attack wheels

Quote Originally Posted by bodaas View Post
    sorry man i asked to many question
    if you have question just ask
    mods
    TODA header + TODA exhaust + INJEN CAI + RRC intake manifold + Hondata FlashPRO + Hondata heatshield + P2R TB spacer + H&R lowering springs + Grand Prix Pack + Time Attack wheels

Member Array
    Car:
    MPS 3
    nice review man nice car and sound! i like

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R (FN2R)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaZe86 View Post
    nice review man nice car and sound! i like
    Thanks KaZe
    Thinking about intakes for your FN2R? Read my Injen CAI review here! // YouTube Page

Quote Originally Posted by MMike View Post
    I don't have any close friends who drive any FN2Rs. If you're after performance figures, the post above this one (from mw1978) has some dyno sheets attached and EG5 (JDMYard) mentioned they will be dyno'ing their FN2R before/after installation, so we'll have to wait for those
    You have me..? My FN2R is bone stock except for the rims and a couple optional interior extras.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 FN2R
    Great review! Im keen to get one of these on my FN2R. Can you recommend your mechanic to do mine?

Member Array
    Car:
    MPS 3
    question though why dont u guys do it yourself? i mean install it

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Mike yes im from europe (Poland)

Guys CAI is the best intake for CTR. Gruppem doesnt work in FN2R. My close frend from civinfo DawidS made a dyno and ZERO gaints.

Guys i had before CAI 5 intakes. From USA (8th civic forum) x intake with moded MAF, custom SRI , scoopin ect
    Only CAI works!!!
    Do you have proof the gruppeM doesnt work? Do you have Dynos?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Civic Type R (FN2R)
    Quote Originally Posted by veetek View Post
    You have me..? My FN2R is bone stock except for the rims and a couple optional interior extras.
    Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind

Quote Originally Posted by markc View Post
    Great review! Im keen to get one of these on my FN2R. Can you recommend your mechanic to do mine?
    Sure, I'll shoot you a PM with his details.

Quote Originally Posted by KaZe86 View Post
    question though why dont u guys do it yourself? i mean install it
    I'm not too experienced with DIY install and I didn't want to muck about with it really, I just wanted it in and installed properly so I brought it to my mechanic