i got a hodna lawnmower, never services it... but how u drain the oil in them? im sure its the same way for every lawnmower, but i **** find the bolt. anyone ever serviced a lawnmower?.... other than yoru own cars. :lol:

im pretty sure its like my Honda chainsaw. Theres a bolt and you just tip it up side down

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vtk94lude
    i got a hodna lawnmower, never services it... but how u drain the oil in them? im sure its the same way for every lawnmower, but i c*nt find the bolt. anyone ever serviced a lawnmower?.... other than yoru own cars. :lol:
    If its a 2 stroke, then the oil goes in with the fuel
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

how do i find out if its 2 stroke?

reason is, when u car has been running on old oil, or not enough, it sounds ruff, u can hear the insides wear & tear. same goes for the lawn mower, sounds pretty rough compared to like couple times ago i used it.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra LS
    Take off the head, if its 4-stroke it'll have valves in it

Nah, if it has an oil reservoir then its 4-stroke i'd say. I don't know if you really need to change that oil, we've had a mower for 10 years now and whilst we maintain it, the oil has never been changed, it runs so well that you have to just move the pull start a tiny bit and off you go.

If you wanna change it I guess you may be able to siphon it out with a pump of sorts.

Don't you have to mix the oil directly into the petrol for all 2-strokes?
    Too old for bodykits