Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    I haven't put a full tank of petrol in my car since I put the K-pro in, but with 50/50 urban/highway driving I was getting about 250km from half a tank... I honestly don't even look.

2nd half of the fuel gauge always seems to go faster than the first half. i've gotten 350km to the half way mark thinking i'd get 700km from the tank before but ended up with only 550 before fuel light.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
    Off track, but anyone in Sydney with a stock b-pipe they wanna sell?....pm me

BP Ultimate or Synergy I get 530-550km

Shell I get 480-500ish........big difference, but you can get the V-power anywhere between 4-8 cents cheaper, so its all relative I suppose!

All just regular driving with a little vtec here and there!
    V-Power is more expensive >.>

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    V-Power is more expensive >.>
    Not where i am! Usually 1-2 cents cheaper and then if you have a discount docket another 4 cents

Nah, Shell is normally cheaper than Mobil by 1-2 cents + docket. Thats why they are always PACKED! Same goes with Caltex.

Mobil ftw. Zero waiting time

Driving DC5S stock. Tried all the major brands of fuel, Caltex (Vortex 98), Shell (V-power), BP (Ultimate) and Mobil (Synergy 8000).

First off, I prefer Mobil Synergy 8000, the car just feels a lot smoother while changing gears and reving all the way to redline. Comparing shell, BP and caltex, u get a stutter then comes the power, not a lag per se but u could feel the engine vibrate a little during the initial rev to redline. Consumption wise, insignificant differences between the brands. I vtec like once a week or so.

Regardless, i think its up to the individual car that determine the outcome of fuel consumption assuming stock standard and normal driving conditions. Older cars inevitably spend more fuel just like the fact that it will never reach its advertised power in stock standard conditions.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    im getting rpety good fuel consomptuiopn.... havnt redlined it all week, jsut hit 6-7K a fair few times each day.. ehres a pic LOL..usually by half way, im at 250km! so im rpetty pleased.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	12124  
    Last edited by r3ckless; 02-10-2009 at 10:12 PM. Reason: asdf

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    im getting rpety good fuel consomptuiopn.... havnt redlined it all week, jsut hit 6-7K a fair few times each day.. ehres a pic LOL..usually by half way, im at 250km! so im rpetty pleased.
    sorry to hijack....but just wanna to ask.....you just can't type or can't spell....
    U make it very hard to read what you type.....lol
    Mugen Whore #2

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    haha sorry man, im taking english lessons and slowly getting there. english is my second langidge

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    haha sorry man, im taking english lessons and slowly getting there. english is my second langidge
    Nah...its all good bro.....just do a spell check b4 you send it out next time.....
    Mugen Whore #2

dw man, i was doing italian for 18 years of my life lol
    I know what its all about :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S
    anyway back on topic. My mate went fr0m sydney to brisbane and i think he said he got 800kms out of the tank