Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    if u are getting this kit upgrade the turbo, do your internals abit cams, springs, retainers and sleeves and up the boost to 15psi good ecu, hondata an example... exhaust 150+atw

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    if u are getting this kit upgrade the turbo, do your internals abit cams, springs, retainers and sleeves and up the boost to 15psi good ecu, hondata an example... exhaust 150+atw
    You will get over 200kw ATW on 15psi with a built motor

I'm at 151kw stock motor on 8psi
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    ye luke but u got a b16

we dont have any idea what this dude does

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fo55il View Post
    ye luke but u got a b16

we dont have any idea what this dude does
    Oh I thought he also had B16
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    I'm looking into the GReddy kit for my F22 SOHC VTEC.

For my old CD5 I had a HKS kit w/o intercooler setup. 8PSI with pre-tuned HKS FCON on a stock motor.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    Oh I thought he also had B16
    He does i just re-read the first post to make sure also.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    Mikeyg upgrading the turbo from this kit would be a must as i have said in previous replies but cams, springs, retainers and sleeves arnt neccessary. B16a stock head gear is already good enough for turbo applications. So is the b16a stock sleeve, they can take upto 28psi as an average before needing to be replaced for stronger ones.

Running past 10psi on a stock motor is also even possible with a good tune but to be safe the only rebuilding you would do is forged rods, pistons etc with maybe a lower comp ratio.

also dont need 15psi to get you 150+ i get 167kw atw's on 10psi with a built motor and minor head gear. You can get the same amount of power or more with the stock compression. Mine is lower comp so i loose a bit of power/torque compared to a high comp setup on low psi.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFwd View Post
    He does i just re-read the first post to make sure also.

Mikeyg upgrading the turbo from this kit would be a must as i have said in previous replies but cams, springs, retainers and sleeves arnt neccessary. B16a stock head gear is already good enough for turbo applications. So is the b16a stock sleeve, they can take upto 28psi as an average before needing to be replaced for stronger ones.

Running past 10psi on a stock motor is also even possible with a good tune but to be safe the only rebuilding you would do is forged rods, pistons etc with maybe a lower comp ratio.

also dont need 15psi to get you 150+ i get 167kw atw's on 10psi with a built motor and minor head gear. You can get the same amount of power or more with the stock compression. Mine is lower comp so i loose a bit of power/torque compared to a high comp setup on low psi.
    No mention of a B16! It's for my F22B

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    way too small, u need at least a T28r
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION