Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    why does it rub? i was running 9.5 but 45 sidewall on an 18" and it was rubbing too. but wouldnt it fix if i ran a 40 sidewall?
    coz the tab pokes out into the wheel well. and when your lowered....like quite low, the tyre is very close to it, when the car is in movement and comes across bumps in the road and dips, the car moves up n down and the tyres rub the tab every now and then.
    for 18s 40 sidewall is spot on sir, 45 is like a bit too much. Also i recommend 225 for the 9.5, good stretch and still the load rating is above 91 for the CL9's =D

never had low offset but heres my wheels specs ive gone through

Work VS-XX: 18x8 +42 and x9 +42 (not 100% remembering correctly about offset though)

Axis Wheels: 18x8.5 +45 and 9.5 +45 (couldnt run these, tyres were too fat and was rubbing against my coils)

BBS LM: 17x8 +40 and 17x9 +40 (not 100% on the offsets either, forget)

Volk CE28Ns: 17x8 +30 and x9 +35 (i think)

Stockies: 17x7 +??

and 19x8 +40

FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    18x8.5 +25
    18x9.5 +25
    and of course im 'slightly' lowered. =D

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    why does it rub? i was running 9.5 but 45 sidewall on an 18" and it was rubbing too. but wouldnt it fix if i ran a 40 sidewall?
    I'm running 18x9.5 +38 with 225/40 and it rubbed :P just when i was taking corners too quickly or where there's random bumps halfway through a turn

here's 18x8.5 +38 and 18x9.5 +38 with 225/40 allround when it had -0.5 deg of rear camber:

i'll get some better pics soon! i'm running -1.5 degrees of camber and i'm pretty happy with the poke its got atm.. good balance between fitment and saving tyres

might go for a 5mm spacer up front to even it out.. but then id need my fronts rolled haha.
    Last edited by jzx_andy; 25-01-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    needs more lows and would look pretty good
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    heres my setup...18x8 +35 all around. tyres keep rubbing/scrubbing . looks like gotta get guards rolled

EDIT: question, should i raise the car or get the guards rolled? to prevent scrubbing/rubbing?
    Last edited by d_evilz; 28-01-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    So i heard you like mudkipz

Quote Originally Posted by d_evilz View Post
    heres my setup...18x8 +35 all around. tyres keep rubbing/scrubbing . looks like gotta get guards rolled

EDIT: question, should i raise the car or get the guards rolled? to prevent scrubbing/rubbing?
    Looks very nice! leave it as it is and roll the guards. thats a nice drop

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Agree with rein just roll its a nice drop.

On a side note no wonder why you have 19s alfa 18s still look small

Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Agree with rein just roll its a nice drop.

On a side note no wonder why you have 19s alfa 18s still look small
    Yeh thats why I went for 19s for my next wheel =) I had 18s before on my Silver Euro, and it looked abit too small.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06

that looks good, now I'm going to have to rethink what I'm going to put on mine.

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9

if youre gonna get your guards rolled this week just baby it around till theyre rolled haha.. looking really tough dude

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9

What camber are your running for both the front and rear and what tyre specs? I had x8 +38 all around for my first set and had no scrubbing issues.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88