Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 226269707172737475 LastLast
    Yeah it'll be too sunk in. Try and go for max +40 with a 8" or even 9" width for that near flush look.

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    im running 18x8 +35 in the rears, still looks sunked in, i might go staggered and buy 2 18x9+ 25 for the rears. lol
    So i heard you like mudkipz

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by d_evilz View Post
    im running 18x8 +35 in the rears, still looks sunked in, i might go staggered and buy 2 18x9+ 25 for the rears. lol
    9.5 +25 for the rears sir. ta

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    yer 9.5 +25 is what i'd call the perfect balance between good specs and not having to run insane camber

heres my setup...18x8 +35 all around. tyres keep rubbing/scrubbing . looks like gotta get guards rolled

EDIT: question, should i raise the car or get the guards rolled? to prevent scrubbing/rubbing?
    Hey nice!! Are those works emotion xd9s by any chance?? Pm for how much they set u back pls..

19x10 +0 Rear

..(n)...
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

thats rediculous!! love it.

How do you find the overall driveability of the car with those wheels/fitment?...I've been thinking about a set of 19" rotiforms, but i don't think i could live with myself if i shelled out afew grand for a set of rims and couldn't relax while driving

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein View Post
    19x10 +0 Rear

whats the fronts?

Quote Originally Posted by akjdfnn View Post
    thats rediculous!! love it.

How do you find the overall driveability of the car with those wheels/fitment?...I've been thinking about a set of 19" rotiforms, but i don't think i could live with myself if i shelled out afew grand for a set of rims and couldn't relax while driving
    he has air suspension lol i'm pretty sure hes relaxed while driving

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    heres my setup...18x8 +35 all around. tyres keep rubbing/scrubbing . looks like gotta get guards rolled
    Wow mamamia, exactly same spec but mine is red lug nuts and your car is better with the drop and obviously you have Euro R body kit which mine is not.
    [/URL]
    Last edited by xanctus; 19-04-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supersaiyan View Post
    he has air suspension lol i'm pretty sure hes relaxed while driving
    I've had air suspension before, on a car with 20's and stretched 30 series tires... The suspension was surprisingly stiff... But my main concern was camber and potholes