Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    Anyone running around 9" with +35ish offset on here? what guard work did u have to do to get it to fit? (hoping just a roll!)
    depends how low you are. and if you got camber kit or not.

anyway, for you, rears u might just get away with rolling the guards and a camber kit.
    fronts however, you will need a roll, light pull, trimming cut and removed and camber kit.

Member Array
    Car:
    飯盒
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    Anyone running around 9" with +35ish offset on here? what guard work did u have to do to get it to fit? (hoping just a roll!)
    I'm running 18 x 9, +35 on zero gap all around with 225/40/18 tyres. You would definitely need a guard roll and a slight pull (I had my guards pulled approximately 5mm). As previously mentioned by others, it would be best if you got yourself a set of both front and rear adjustable camber arms. I'm running F2.4deg and R1.5 deg. It sometime scrubs in the rear bumper tab when I go over some dips/bumps in the road.

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    wheels came in today.
    spec: 18x8 +35
    still thinking weather to get 235/40/18 or 225/40/18
    someone wanna lead me to the right direction?
    lowered on 1 finger gap atm on 16" stockies. lol..
    So i heard you like mudkipz

i think 225 is the best for 8 inch wide. 215 for stretch. 235 will be a bit fat
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    IM ON A BOAT
    thanks for the reply MWAKU.
    i might just go with the 235/40 for the lil bit of fat.lol
    So i heard you like mudkipz

lol whats the max width and offset you can run at the rears with just natty camber, guards rolled. tuck is about 5mm.

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    slightly rubbing against my rear bumper tabs around corners... can anyone give a diy on how to shave the tabs? is it even possible to shave part of that plastic without relocating the tabs?

cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    just cut them tabs, dont bother relocating them. ChefPeter from TSXClub told me they barely make any diff being there. So i cut off with a stanley knife.
    I dont rub there anymore and the holding of the rear quarter to the rear bumper is practically the same.

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    just cut them tabs, dont bother relocating them. ChefPeter from TSXClub told me they barely make any diff being there. So i cut off with a stanley knife.
    I dont rub there anymore and the holding of the rear quarter to the rear bumper is practically the same.
    sweet, was hoping it'd be that easy

why does it rub? i was running 9.5 but 45 sidewall on an 18" and it was rubbing too. but wouldnt it fix if i ran a 40 sidewall?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Please peoples, start posting pics of your low offset wheels in this thread!