Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    doesnt any1 know?

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-man View Post
    The values i got with throttle closed is 0.49v and wide open throttle is 4.54v, are these values worth changing? or should i just leave it?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r-man View Post
    doesnt any1 know?

dude just leave it ..

your within the correct set TPS adjustments.

dont ****en change it or you'll have issues dude.
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by IV73CI View Post
    dude just leave it ..

your within the correct set TPS adjustments.

dont ****en change it or you'll have issues dude.
    Thanks thats what i wanted to know, whether changing it would make any difference or not!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Yup,close enough for horseshoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppy View Post
    Hey Beeza, I'm not sure if you mentioned this (or have tried this) but I found that the easiest way to remove the TPS was to cut a line in the screw. I started it with the angle grinder and the thinnest disc I own, and after that the hacksaw would bite properly and not just jump around. When the groove was deep enough, they unscrewed so easily with . I guess JohnL was right when he suggested that. I've got a few pics if you want to adjust your DIY.

Btw, they were done almost well enought that I'd almost consider putting them back in, instead of replacing...
    Oh,very nice!

Good one mate,cheers,will add it into the DIY!

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    definately trying this tomoro on the jazz, since i changed the tb the bitch doesnt wanna rev up properly

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    I don't think the TPS on a fairly new car would be off enough to notice..
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    i changed my TB to a bigger one. so i had to recalibrate it.
    now in my CVT honda jazz the idle speed is part of the tb u adjust the TB stop, but also when i calbriated so that .48v was foot off the car would lerch forward in D when i had my foot on the brake like the car wants to take off, because the clutch is engaged. its really wierd cause thats meant to be closed TB position. so i cant get correct response at fully open i had to calibrate it down so that off was more like .42V and fully open then subsequently became 4.42V which sucks. cant get this thing sitting properly.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R - S2000
    Just did this last night. It was on a spoon venturi TB.
    However when I achieved 4.5v at WOT and 0.48 at CT, my butterfly gets stuck when closed?
    gave it a good clean with throttle body cleaner suspecting carbon build up but it still gets stuck.
    Its almost like I have to kick the accelerator pedal to open the throttle.

Another thing I noticed was that if I set the throttle cable tension so that it is WOT when the pedal hits the floor, I get alot of slack at CT.
    Is it okay to have the throttle rotor hit WOT before the accelerator pedal hits the floor?

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by kraftycuts View Post
    Just did this last night. It was on a spoon venturi TB.
    However when I achieved 4.5v at WOT and 0.48 at CT, my butterfly gets stuck when closed?
    gave it a good clean with throttle body cleaner suspecting carbon build up but it still gets stuck.
    Its almost like I have to kick the accelerator pedal to open the throttle.

Another thing I noticed was that if I set the throttle cable tension so that it is WOT when the pedal hits the floor, I get alot of slack at CT.
    Is it okay to have the throttle rotor hit WOT before the accelerator pedal hits the floor?
    I get the same issue, when adjusting to 0.48 closed the tb plate gets stuck. I simply adjust the tb stop screw abit to stop it from sticking
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R - S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    I get the same issue, when adjusting to 0.48 closed the tb plate gets stuck. I simply adjust the tb stop screw abit to stop it from sticking
    Yeah i just went back and adjusted the TS screw and brought it up to 0.50.
    I did some research and some people say they calibrate it from 0.50 CT to 4.5 WOT.

But this has definately made a massive difference in throttle response! I hardly have to push the pedal as far as I used to while cruising.

I also just adjusted the throttle cable tension so there is little play from the pedal before it actually opens the throttle plate.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Good stuff mate!!

Maybe cleaning it up will stop the sticking,it's in the corners where it gunks up that it will make it stick.

Clean it every so often,it helps to keep it smooth.

Best to clean it when U upper engine clean it with 'super engine conditioner' from 3 Bond.

Hello to Everyone!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    hello beeza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre