S2000 Turbo Custom Kit

Hey all i need help ontop of my ever ending research i need more answers.

I own a 2000 model S2000 and i wanna turbo it. im having trouble finding out what setups S2000 owners are running as there are not many s2000 owners in aus with a turbo set up, how ever if eny one knows enything or enyone that has one please pm me id love to get in contact with someone to answer a few questions.

i basicly wanna know what turbo there running and what engine management also how the have mounted the turbo were the manifold was made how did the get the oil and water feeds and over all how does the car drive.

pm me for my mobile number or if you have eny information thanks heaps.
    "HONDA ADVISES THAT YOU PLEASE REMAIN SEATED DURING THIS FLIGHT, AS UN EXPECTED VVVVVVTEC!!! MAY CAUSE INJURY"

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    I dont have an s2000 but if you understand the concept of turbo sizing in relation to engine sizing then it will help you make you decisions...

If you want quicker spool, more driveability, less top end power go for a smaller turbo and vice versa.

From what i would say you would need something around a gt30 series mark. Being the 2.0 it would push that fairly well and the gt30 series has alot of potential for some nice power.

But if you just wanna add on some psi 8-10 with a nice low end power, low spool etc then go for the gt28 series...

or if you want MASSIVE HP and you just wanna be a DYNO Junky look into the Gt35 series.

Also you have to look at exhaust sizing, turbo manifold (short ram, long ram, logg) External wastgate or internal, intercooler size, piping size.

All these things are changed by the size of the turbo, PSI you are running, how much power you want and how quick you want the turbo's to spool or how much spool time u would wanna give away for a greater HP top end.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    shouldn't look below a gt3, reason is its a very high comp 2ltr motor.
    It will spool up quick no need to worry.
    You'll need some other S2000s to compare where it will spool up though.

Just rem that an s2000 has very little low end power and all its power is made from top end.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION