Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Mazda 3 .....

Manliness of driving a Jazz

Opinions? Thoughts?

I was considering a Jazz as a car of choice, but I've decided to back down since I won't have money for a kit or anything for a while and it looks kind of pansy/girly in my opinion.

I know it can look nice and more 'buff' or what not but what do you think?

Opinions on driving your Jazz as a guy?

Are you getting laughed at by your friends?

I'm not sure how old everyone is here, but I turn 20 soon and cred is all I have, if i get a Jazz, i see it all running down the drain.

THOUGHTS?!

Are you really choosing a car depends on what we thought here? Anyway......the reason i bought the jazz is the fuel consumption......am i getting laughed by my fds??? hahahaha???........you 're getting laughed by asking this question.........you should get a Ferrari if you really worry about it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Mazda 3 .....
    Ha. You'd be surprised, my friends are all driving their commodores and I'd turn up to the group with a Jazz and driving in a group just seems odd to me. Sure laugh away, I couldn't careless but I'd just like to see how your own experiences are with it.

if all your mates are driving commodores they've got their own problems already. They don't look manly, they look like bogans. (assuming they want to modify them etc) sorry but its the truth.

if you can drive a car (that you think is girly) and you can stand up to their stupid little taunts then you're the man. so what if they can beat you in a race, at least your car will start every time you want it to.

They're just a bitch ass flock of sheep that are sniffing each other and can't think for themselves.

P.S i drive girls cars too. 03 Barina and 96 Del Sol. hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Girls cars rock!
    I"m slowly adapting to my VTIS after selling off my teg haha.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    jazz is the pussiest car ever made, i've driven one feels so small and poofterish. Needless to say i will never drive one again in my life.
    *CHK CHK KEBANGGGG*

jazz is just slow. but , on standard tyres and suspension is a surprisingly agile car. That is , does daily driving perfectly. It wont slide out suddenly or snap oversteer.

And i still get laid when driving one so if my ugly head gets it im sure you will too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    benjamin we are not questioning its build quality agileness etc. We are questioning how u feel/look driving a jazz. If u can't afford fuel i say get a jazz otherwise get something else. I'm waiting for all the manly jazz drivers to come on and say otherwise 'its a track car etc etc' all that bs.
    *CHK CHK KEBANGGGG*

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2, GD1, CL9
    on a serious and honest note.

its gonna be ur car, and u will b the one driving it. if u dont feel comfortable, i'd probably wont recommend u to buying one.

Quote Originally Posted by spastic View Post
    benjamin we are not questioning its build quality agileness etc. We are questioning how u feel/look driving a jazz. If u can't afford fuel i say get a jazz otherwise get something else. I'm waiting for all the manly jazz drivers to come on and say otherwise 'its a track car etc etc' all that bs.
    Hmm yep yep - a jazz is NOT a car to impress anyone. Im a particularly manly looking duden(IE hairy , typically euro clog-wog looking bloke) and its not a car i would ever drive. Its my gfs and im happy it has a slight tint lol.

If you cant afford fuel , get a eg or a ek for cheap and offset the initial saving back into fuel to move it lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    i'd lol if i saw a big white hairy ranga driving a jazz with his seat all the way back and head touching the roof. So what if u didn't have a slight tint? you'd chuck on a wig and pretend to be pauline hanson?
    *CHK CHK KEBANGGGG*

lol nothing wrong with honda jazz as a daily.
    simple - I sell wheels clicly