Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    your lucky that u can get away with driving a jazz as a family car. Most families need an SUV of somesort.
    *CHK CHK KEBANGGGG*

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Luxury
    Car = Car
    Choice = Choice

Screw the rest. No one cares 10 years later / 10 seconds later.

Also lol at the guys convincing themselves that its a manly car, its not. Period. Quit kidding yourself by looking for justification on an online forum. I'd drive one if its what I wanted "budget wise", but its not, but who gives a shit? I don't.

Confidence doesn't come in a can or even a car. It's the driver that counts.

I wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this thread/posting, but who gives a shit, I don't.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by spastic View Post
    your lucky that u can get away with driving a jazz as a family car. Most families need an SUV of somesort.
    My little asian familiy could fit in a jazz.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by spastic View Post
    I think it's more a case of "need to justify" rather than "need". Most families in Europe get by with a Peugeot 308 or similar, or maybe a Mondeo or a Renault Scenic for big families. It really isn't necessary to have a 2.5 Tonne behemoth just to transport a family. Nor does it need to be 4WD. There's another thread here somewhere where I describe our holidays in a Renault 12 (feeel the powaaa!!!) when I was a child in a family of 5.

Having said that, we are three and the Jazz suits us well. If we were 5 I might go up a size, but no need for a 4WD, since I don't go anywhere that you need it.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    actually, most of them arent 4wd

they are either some useless poser pussy AWD system or RWD, junk raised up garbage
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    Quote Originally Posted by rossw View Post
    I think it's more a case of "need to justify" rather than "need". Most families in Europe get by with a Peugeot 308 or similar, or maybe a Mondeo or a Renault Scenic for big families. It really isn't necessary to have a 2.5 Tonne behemoth just to transport a family. Nor does it need to be 4WD. There's another thread here somewhere where I describe our holidays in a Renault 12 (feeel the powaaa!!!) when I was a child in a family of 5.

Having said that, we are three and the Jazz suits us well. If we were 5 I might go up a size, but no need for a 4WD, since I don't go anywhere that you need it.
    actually i'll go against u on this the average australian family when going on road trips take up a fk load of space thats why wagons / suv sell so well. once u got ur bikes on the bike rack camping gear for the kids shit on the roof racks.There is no chance u could do a road trip with 5 people in ur car with a jazz.
    *CHK CHK KEBANGGGG*

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    ^that may be a point but most people who buy those stupid fkn cars dont go on road trips

they dump the kids at school in the first 20mins of the day, then sit in traffic for the next hour with one occupant
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    quite the contrary krogoth u'd be suprised! yes they do use it to drop their kids off during school times but on weekends/school holidays these cars get absolutely punished on road trips etc.
    *CHK CHK KEBANGGGG*

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Jazz VTi, '00 RD1 CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    ^that may be a point but most people who buy those stupid fkn cars dont go on road trips

they dump the kids at school in the first 20mins of the day, then sit in traffic for the next hour with one occupant
    Call bullsh!t on that one buddy

Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    actually, most of them arent 4wd

they are either some useless poser pussy AWD system or RWD, junk raised up garbage
    Wrong.

From this

To this

We've done Cooloola National Park 3 times in it
    '91 CB7 Accord EXi (my first Honda)
    '07 GD3 Jazz VTi (mine)
    '00 RD1 CR-V Sport (wife's truck)

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    one in a million

i know tons of people with them and will die before their SUV leaves the city
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    and ur pictures dont convince me im afraid, u seem to be taking the crv over dirt roads and carrying light loads

which some smaller sedans could do....

its an endless argument, i cant deny that they can be useful, but they are too much of a middle ground for my liking, a smaller more efficient sedan can do most of what an SUV can....
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

LOL at these comments.

Its just a car... there is no femininity or masculinity involved. The jazz is a good car in terms of practicality. While your friends are bitching and moaning about spending ridiculous amounts of money on petrol and insurance, you have the money to spend in other areas... i.e. like the ladies hahah..

Anyways, its better then driving an excel =p
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?