Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Silver GSi DC4

100,000km service

my car recently hit the 100,000 km mark....do i have to send it to a honda place to get it serviced? or is there other options? ie. get a certified mechanic to do it

if i can go with the second option can anyone recommend a trusty mechanic to do this service for me?

edit : ok i posted before i searched
    where abouts is hannys?
    Last edited by reyesone; 16-11-2004 at 12:51 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 + EK
    Take it to hanny's but make sure that you change the timing belt......that is the main thing with the 100,00km service.

They are on victoria Rd smithfield of the cumberland highway

Member Array
    Car:
    350z Track
    Hey i just got my 100k service done, if your around the burwood/croydon area take it to the doctor honda...

pm me for details if your interested!

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1
    i work at honda, robert lane honda, o can do it or i can get my mate to do it, i think a 100,000 consists of a timing belt, fuel filter, standtard il and filter change, air filter, thats if u dont' hve a pod. and otheer small things liek spark plugs.. so do u want me or my mate from work to do it????? i can even get ya book stamped for u

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    100 000 servive is just a timming belt, brake fluid, coolant, oil filter and oil, its the 120 000 were the plugs, fuel filter, gearbox oil, air cleaner. remember that major service is every 40 000 km, and a minor type of major every 20 000, so at 200 000 your in for the big one, but not at 100 000

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 R
    So how much for a 80k service for DC2R
    Last edited by YELLOWDC2R; 20-11-2004 at 09:47 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlow
    Hey i just got my 100k service done, if your around the burwood/croydon area take it to the doctor honda...

pm me for details if your interested!
    how much did it cost, thinking of taking it to him in about 2 weeks time as u recommend him the last time i spoke to you.

u guys know anyone in canberra that is good for a 120,000 service?? or just go to honda?

Will

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000, Jazz, Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by 16CTEG
    i work at honda, robert lane honda, o can do it or i can get my mate to do it, i think a 100,000 consists of a timing belt, fuel filter, standtard il and filter change, air filter, thats if u dont' hve a pod. and otheer small things liek spark plugs.. so do u want me or my mate from work to do it????? i can even get ya book stamped for u
    Which one u work at? I am near the brighton one

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    Go to any mechanical shop. No need to go to honda dealer. Remember to sign the log book and keep the bill. Good luck!!