Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    s2000

good places to shop

Hey guys just wondering if anyone had any sites, or businesses they deal with for aftermarket parts for their s2, and seemings how the aussie dollar as so good atm buying things overseas wouldnt be so bad either.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Go tuning, Evasive Motorsports, GT Motoring, AJ Racing just to mention a few..... but there's plenty more.
    CHEAP--FAST--RELIABLE = PICK ANY TWO

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    I've been buying alot of stuff of s2ki.com retailers and guys selling second hand stuff on the forums. I find you usually get the best prices there. All the jdm sites seem way over priced

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    lol im gonna be surfin these sites for the next couple of hours lol, have you purchased from them before?

Member Array
    Car:
    ex s2000
    hi guys, if you see any cheap wind deflectors in us site,please kindly sound out.Just being trying to get one locally and no luck.One site in uk .thanks.tay

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    www.s2ki.com - classifieds. amazing stuff there, if you can sort shipping out ok.

just bought a set of used wheels and tyres and am having them FEDEXed to my door via shipito.com. shipping hurts, but stuff's so much cheaper in america it offsets the difference anyway.

strong aussie dollar for the MF win!

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a real task getting US sellers to ship to you, especially when you have all the local dudes pouncing on the good deals like vultures so naturally they prefer to sell to who ever can come and pick it up from them as its far less effort. Ive found the best way to get what you want on that site is to just place adds in the wanted to buy section and do a daily bump on it untill the right person spots it and contacts you. Remember you have to be a paid member of s2ki to adveritise in the classifieds so theirs alot of non paid members out there with parts their looking to sell so they find you through the WTB adds. Just make sure your really careful and make them take lots of photos of the item. I also get them to take a picture of the item with a current news paper or with a sign stating their S2ki user name and the current date to make sure their not con artists. You'll save alot of money doing it this way

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
    Its a real task getting US sellers to ship to you, especially when you have all the local dudes pouncing on the good deals like vultures so naturally they prefer to sell to who ever can come and pick it up from them as its far less effort.
    True, but if they're willing to ship within the US and you get in quick you can get them to ship it to a freight forwarder like shipito.com who will then ship it on to you and save a bit on shipping. Normally FEDEX would charge $450 odd per wheel to get the wheels I'm getting from the US to me (based solely on the size, shape and weight) but freight forwarders get awesome deals with courier companies - they're coming for around $130/wheel with 5 bus day delivery time.

Granted, it's a bit of effort, but if it's for something rare, discontinued or hard to find over here it's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieP View Post
    Ive found the best way to get what you want on that site is to just place adds in the wanted to buy section and do a daily bump on it untill the right person spots it and contacts you. Remember you have to be a paid member of s2ki to adveritise in the classifieds so theirs alot of non paid members out there with parts their looking to sell so they find you through the WTB adds. Just make sure your really careful and make them take lots of photos of the item. I also get them to take a picture of the item with a current news paper or with a sign stating their S2ki user name and the current date to make sure their not con artists. You'll save alot of money doing it this way
    all good tips

Member Array
    Car:
    thats a pretty good price all and all on getting those wheels shipped, especially if you get the wheels at a good price in the first place

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    there's always a but!

getting them from the seller to shipito's warehouse was $180

brings total shipping to around $700

Quote Originally Posted by tay113 View Post
    hi guys, if you see any cheap wind deflectors in us site,please kindly sound out.Just being trying to get one locally and no luck.One site in uk .thanks.tay
    The guy that sells Muz floormats sells wind deflectors, hes in QLD i beleive the site is: www.prestigeautoaccessories.com
    VTEC YO!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    LSD motorsports on s2ki are awesome! epic cheap and good customer service! i got my buddyclub N+ and invidia Q300 from them