Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by mikoZ View Post
    love those nuts, what wheels they gonna be with?~

BLACK Enkei RPF1's!! 17x8 and 17x9+45 with some KU36 hehehe can't wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    I just installed a set of eXedium half shaft spacers tonight and man are they a good bang for buck mod! they cost me like $120 including shipping and were easy as can be to install. They have made me fall in love with my car all over again. Ive been driving with vibration for the last month or so and its taken the enjoyment out of driving the car but now Ive installed the spacers it seems to drive better than I remember it ever driving! The throttle response has increased and I guess I must have been losing alot of power from the vibration as my car feels like it has so much more power. I had almost forgotten just how quick the S2K can be. I highly recommend this mod

I've had the vibration for a little while. But it's weird sometimes it's worse, sometimes it's better but sometimes it's not there at all? Has anyone else had it like that?

Just make sure when using Driveshaft spacers use 10mm width bolts, not 9mm which comes with the T1R's, they will move around and come loose, speaking from experience.

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    MEGAN HALFSHAFT SPACERS FTW!!!
    took me 20mins all up 2 install
    no problems with bolts, had mine on for 6months now and not 1 has come loose.
    wat ever vibrations ur getting will most likely be from ur driveshafts themselves..im on my 4th driveshaft now and its gone. i can tell from the clunk and the vibrations i get at high speeds
    Last edited by tamay_s2k; 11-11-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    I bought a set of the megan driveshaft spacers because I was going to lower by car 1" with the Eibach prokit springs.
    I've lowered the car and have no vibration So I'll be putting them up for sale soon

Member Array
    Car:
    euro, how long have you had your car lowered for now? If I was you Id hold onto the spacers just incase you have any problems in the future. I didnt notice any vibration for the first month or so and then it just gradually got worse and worse from there on

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    It's probably been 3 weeks now I'd say, you're right, I'll hold onto them for a while and see how it goes, thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    i had my car lowered for 6 months
    within those 6 months my car munched 4 driveshafts.i drove the car for 6months before that and had no problems.
    ive driven the car for now 4 months after raising it back 2 stock height. no problems once again.
    telling you something?

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamay, your making me scared now :/

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    I drove my car over for 2 years lowered, no shaft spacers no problems.

I drag, circuit, drift and daily my s2000 as well.

Feel better yet Jamie?

*knocks wood haha
    Last edited by vyets; 12-11-2010 at 02:45 PM.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87