Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    hey guys!! how fast do the civic vti-r's do 0-100km/h in???

i think my car is GLi.. hahahah
    or im an sk........ bigtym ops:

i've seen the ppl in the states quote times of like 7.3seconds 0-100 for their Civic Si, which is essentially our Civic Coupe VtiR... wtf... thats so fast...

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    the best ive done is a 7.5
    warm rubber and dropped it at 4000.

dont go by the US specs. They tend to exagerrate their specs because they LOVE their hondas and thrive on these figures to sell cars.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic Type R

dont go by the US specs. They tend to exagerrate their specs because they LOVE their hondas and thrive on these figures to sell cars.
    how did u measure the time dude? damn... i think im a really crap driver then.. cant launch for peanuts.. hahahah

Car:
    with a G Tech Pro
    it was accurate to a 10th of a second on both tested accasions on a 1/4 mile too.

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Was your car stock at the time?

Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by SiR

Was your car stock at the time?
    yes

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    My SiR which is quite light compared to the US EM1 Si (VTiR Coupe)and EK4 VTiRs won't go under 7.5 - I have NFI how they claim better in stock trim.

I don't believe G-Tech meters either. I've seen too many bullshit figures in the past.

Not saying yours isn't right, but I have seen crap with them.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Aren't time's differed based on launch, different conditions outside Temp, driver ? :?

If anyone want's to gamble wit da unaccurate G-tech, then I can get my Cousin's one for uz to try out? :lol:
    TEAMDaiGah
    REDSUN Performance: 98970889

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    hehe yeh i think GTECH is not 100% accurate, i dont care what ppl say but how accurate can a device that plugs into ur cigarette lighter be for measuring 0-100 1/4 etc..

although theres ones like apexi RSm i think?? connects to the ECU, so thats kinda better in terms of accuracy IMO..

case in point, a guy on club rsx timed his DC5R with two different GTECH and recorded 8.2 and 7.5 with 2 different gtech meters!

having said that i have seen "realistic" times with them so im not calling anyone BS.. im just after an indication of what the EK4's are capable of, as i see too many ppl post BS about them.. haha, like theres some guy on another forum who says his car is even with DC5R and driver skill was NOT a factor.. wtf.. haha

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    ive driven ur car before tony, i got a 6.0 flat for 0-100kpH!! but then i woke up :lol:

Car:
    im just saying what time i got - as recorded on the meter.
    I agree with all of the responses with the variables so dont turn this into a biatching session please.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    im just saying what time i got - as recorded on the meter.
    I agree with all of the responses with the variables so dont turn this into a biatching session please.
    sorry mate! didnt mean for it to come across like that, i was just waiting for someone else with say APEXI rsm or some other way of measuring it to contribute as well!

thanks for ur contribution nonetheless as it gives an indication of how good our lil cars are

cheers