Thread: no car ><

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2

no car ><

I took my car for a major service today, and the mech, broke it to me that there was a major issue with my car, he noticed fractures within the chassis, perhaps from a major car accident....man i felt so buggered once i found this out, thank god im alive seeing how this could have escalated to something worse, the car atm is not driveable, the problem now is repair, im just waiting on a quote now...

- they guy that had this car before me is fkn rat...lol
    such a big inconvenience...sighhh**

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EKI>EG4>DC2>EM1
    that sucks balls dude but goodluck with it all

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by dbernal View Post
    I took my car for a major service today, and the mech, broke it to me that there was a major issue with my car, he noticed fractures within the chassis, perhaps from a major car accident....man i felt so buggered once i found this out, thank god im alive seeing how this could have escalated to something worse, the car atm is not driveable, the problem now is repair, im just waiting on a quote now...

- they guy that had this car before me is fkn rat...lol
    such a big inconvenience...sighhh**
    bad luck dude

I also trusted a guy when buying a car.. he said it was fine, no problems etc.. so I just trusted him, took it for a drive and seemed fine. Man how he was lying lol. Already spent 2k in repairs and still not done yet. a 3500 dollar car now 5500 and still going up lol.. a good deal turned to a rip off. Lesson learnt. Trust no one. Should of got a safety inspection or something first ay

If the chassis is gone sounds like its a write-off unfortunately, needs a new chassis, and would be cheaper selling off the parts and getting a new car

Sorry to hear man, hope it all goes well

Geez that sucks bad. Do you know where abouts on chassis the cracks were? Hope all goes well and it doesn't burn your pocket too much.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Hope everything works out for ya mate.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Bad luck mate but please update your thread title to something more descriptive
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

photo's of the problem?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    thanks a lot guys, couldnt get pics at the time...and dont think i'll be able to, but what i saw was just ugly, there was a massive split in the driver side , just right next to the suspension, i'd say it was about 4 inches long...got a quote from the repairs and it is definetly gonna burn my pocket... $1900 is what i got, and they start repairs on tuesday...just a word to those buying a car...dont rush it >< dont let excitement overcome the decision making...fmd haha, public transport ftw --"

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dbernal View Post
    thanks a lot guys, couldnt get pics at the time...and dont think i'll be able to, but what i saw was just ugly, there was a massive split in the driver side , just right next to the suspension, i'd say it was about 4 inches long...got a quote from the repairs and it is definetly gonna burn my pocket... $1900 is what i got, and they start repairs on tuesday...just a word to those buying a car...dont rush it >< dont let excitement overcome the decision making...fmd haha, public transport ftw --"
    I think the most important point is that you should NEVER TRUST A SELLER.....and make your own mind up based on what you see.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Luxury
    How did you manage to "not see" the damage that was there..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by squish85 View Post
    How did you manage to "not see" the damage that was there..
    well the chassis is under the panels right?